From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55850 Members
  • 5125 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Complexion Club
NARS pot concealer
Is anyone else breaking out alot after using the Nars pot concealers?? I don't understand why but every time I use it the next day ...read more
Is anyone else breaking out alot after using the Nars pot concealers?? I don't understand why but every time I use it the next day I break out really bad. I was under the impression that there were no poor clogging ingredients but I'm not sure now
foundation recommends for acne prone skin
Hi everyone! I've just run out of my current foundation, the Maybelline Super Stay Skin Tint, and I've been looking for something ...read more
Hi everyone! I've just run out of my current foundation, the Maybelline Super Stay Skin Tint, and I've been looking for something new. I did like the luminosity and natural glow my previous foundation gave, but I wasn't a fan of the dropper application. I'm really looking forward to your suggestions and I appreciate your help in finding what I'm looking for! Looking for: - acne safe - medium coverage - preferably on the affordable side ( nothing more than 30$ (drugstore recommendations are welcome)) - pump application - dewy, luminous and natural finish not looking for: - too expensive - matte - dropper application feel free to drop ur fav primer combo with foundation!
New Reply in Complexion Club
Help with foundation
|
Re: Help with foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @noe44 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer #Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation ...read more
@noe44 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer #Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation
Can anyone suggest good tinted moisturizer or bb cream for dry sensitive skin?
|
Re: Can anyone suggest good tinted moisturizer or bb cream for dry sensitive skin?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AJEUN Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Gotland ...read more
@AJEUN Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Gotland
Body lotion
|
Re: Body lotion
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @GIULSisQWN @Are you looking for just scent are for it to do something for you? ...read more
@GIULSisQWN @Are you looking for just scent are for it to do something for you?
You Skincare Routine👇🏼
|
Re: You Skincare Routine👇🏼
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: first I use my drunk elephant jelly cleanser, then my glow recipe toner, then my glow recipe serum, then my the ordinary rose hip ...read more
first I use my drunk elephant jelly cleanser, then my glow recipe toner, then my glow recipe serum, then my the ordinary rose hip seed oil, then I have my tower 28 facial spray, then my moisturizers
Concealer
|
Re: Concealer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I totally agree I use that concealer all the time. good luck at your prom!! try to use for your makeup: MILK mascara and MILK stic ...read more
I totally agree I use that concealer all the time. good luck at your prom!! try to use for your makeup: MILK mascara and MILK stick blush
Help finding my skintone and undertones
  • IMG_7087.jpeg
Cakey Makeup
|
Re: Cakey Makeup
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Here's a list of tips you might find helpful:Use setting spray throughout doing your makeup Use a paler shade concealer/foundation ...read more
Here's a list of tips you might find helpful:Use setting spray throughout doing your makeup Use a paler shade concealer/foundation Use a small amount of powder after concealer/foundation Use highlighter to help and cover up the "cakieness"
I need help with wedding makeup picks
|
Re: I need help with wedding makeup picks
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @weddinghelp, congrats! Second the Armani foundation Other foundations:Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation Estée Lauder Double W ...read more
@weddinghelp, congrats! Second the Armani foundation Other foundations:Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Test run all your wedding makeup at least 1-2 twice so you feel comfortable
16,913 Posts