sabripes

eye shadows for blue eyes

I'm looking for new ideas for eye make-up. Currently I use pink eyesshadows. Any suggestions?

theartsmakeup

Re: eye shadows for blue eyes

(0) Hearts

Hi! Woodwinked by MAC would be gorgeous on your blue eyes! The coppery gold color makes them POP!
Hope this helps!
-xoxo 

alyons

(0) Hearts
I have found that a lilac eyeshadow, particularly Urban Decay "Stalker", lined with black liner, makes my blue eyes really pop. Someone at a party actually told me,"with those eyes, you can have anything you want!" when I asked for a beer.
schoolgirl11342

shimmery champagne colour**

schoolgirl11342

I have blue eyes and I find that a light champagne colour really brings out the eyes with some black eyeliner!

glitzeegirl

I find that gray shades of eyeshadow are universally flattering to women of various eye color and ethnicities. I have olive skin and so far have been really into dark blue eyeshadow. I know it sounds sort of weird but the color translates beautifully on my skin tone and works better as a smoky color than black or brown shades believe it or not. You should give shades of blue and green a try!

sabripes

Thanks. I tried warm eyeshadows but these didn't look good on me. :smileysad:

foreverashley15

I have blue eyes too and I normally use shimmery brown-tone eyeshadows! There is a ton out there so it should be easy to find some on Sephora.com! Hope this helps!

corrin99

These colors are from Mac, for an idea of colors that will make blue pop, but you can choose similar colors from any brand you like.

Ricepaper, Honesty, Retrospeck, Texture, Honey Lust, Patina, Bronze, and Arena.  I really like warm naturals, gold and peach hints makes your blue look bluer.  Bobbi Brown Palettes in Bronze and Sand are both very good for you, Sand has more matte colors, Bronze has more shimmers.

dreamysmile

There are plenty of shades that are good for blue eyes. Here are some:

MUFE Aqua Cream, in Golden Copper:

A pretty shade that is more of a coppery gold. It looks wonderful on blue eyes.

12 Golden Copper 
MUFE Aqua Cream-12 Golden Copper,

Smashbox Photo Op Enhancing Palette- Blue Eyes:

A palette that was made for blue eyes. All of these colors are fool-proof, too!

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette - Blue Eyes, 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lesson Palette: Blue Eyes:

Another palette formulated for blues eyes-- Plus, it has a lesson included!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lesson Palette: Blue Eyes ($65 Value)

Hope this helped!

-dreamysmile :smileyhappy:

keelybt

Hi Sabripes.  Warm tones really will bring out your blue eyes.  I recommend trying Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio  in Screenshot.  It contains a soft peach, a golden bronze and a deeper brown which will allow you to get either a very natural or more dramatic smoky eye. 
Photo Op Eye Shadow TrioScreen Shot

projill

Sabripes-

To make eyes pop, use anything with a peach or orange undertone.  Try peaches, golds, or bronze colors.

Smashbox has new sets that have selected eye shadow colors for specific eye colors.  You should check out the one for blue eyes.

You can also look for other palettes with these same color tones.  Urban Decay Naked Palette, Sephora Moonshadow Palette, Smashbox Soft shadow box etc.

You would also look great with a charcoal gray eyeliner for a basic look.

Have fun with your new look!

xoxo

Jill

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • corrin99
    • schoolgirl11342