Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Calling all dark circle hiders!

Have dark circles? Eye creams. Concealers. Correctors. Pls share your secret tips and tricks and fav products!

Re: Calling all dark circle hiders!

My fave eye cream is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

I had visible firming after 2 days!!

Colour corrector is an absolute must for camouflaging dark circles.  Even the best concealer won't work to its full potential without a colour corrector underneath!  My favourites are Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector  and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector Fair .  Best way to apply them is warming them between the tips of your ring fingers, then gently tapping it over the dark areas.  A little goes a very long way!!!

Once I've used the cream and corrector, I'm not nearly as particular about which concealer I use.  If you're like me and have multiple brands you were testing to find the best, this is a great time to go through them again.  It's amazing how much better they are at camouflaging dark circles over a colour corrector.

I have extremely dark and deep set under eyes and recentl...

I have extremely dark and deep set under eyes and recently I have been using Algenist complete eye renewal balm. It is one of the only eye cream that has every made a difference in the appearance of my under eyes. I still have darkness but it has made them much brighter and easier to cover. As for under eye coverage I use the hourglass vanish stick foundation. It sounds crazy but when blended out with your finger it completely melts into the skin and has amazing coverage. A little goes a super long way.

RE: Calling all dark circle hiders!

The becca under eye brightening corrector is the absolute best.. It erases and brightens the dark circles! It's honestly like magic

Ole Hendrickson truth eye cream and serum! has been using this for two years and helped control fine lines, provides most moisture and helps with dark circles. Top this with Makeup forever concealer under eye corrector, absolutely love it! Best under eye color corrector out there (after trying many over a number of years).

It's cosmetics bye bye under eye corrector and bye bye anti aging concealer love these. I work nights don't get a lot of sleep and these cover my dark circles well

did you apply something else on top?

did you apply something else on top?

My fave is using NARS radiant creamy concealer, NO powder! Minimal creasing and to set? Damp sponge with setting spray...(Wayne Goss tip😘)

Love Wayne Goss 😊
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing