cspriverratz

Which eyeshadow palette to buy!

(0) Hearts

Hello fellow beauty insiders and VIBs! I am in desperate need of a new palette, and i'm stuck between the Storylook Jasmine palette and the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I already own the original Naked Palette, and I love it to pieces! But i'm also looking for some fun and colorful eyeshadows, that's why I lean towards the Jasmine one. A battle between versatile and bright colors. Help please!

ptrw

Re: Which eyeshadow palette to buy!

(0) Hearts

I have my eye on the new smashbox pallette for summer. It is a little more subdued but could be a good inbetweener for you!

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

Get the jasmine palette 

FayeCouturexo

(0) Hearts

Ud the vice palette? :smileyhappy:

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

They're not in stock for a while

FayeCouturexo

(0) Hearts

Try the your local Sephora. Mine has a ton in stock :smileyhappy:

kd006

(0) Hearts

I have to say that I lean towards more neutral shadows, but I love to play with colors once in awhile, usually on my upper lash line. I own both naked palettes, and love them both so much. I use the death out of my 2nd palette (I prefer it over the 1st). I haven't tried the Storylook palette but I just want to throw out another palette that does have colors, and it's amazing and about half the price. They shadows from sephora are great quailty. Sephora Collection Smoky Studio 2 palette is great and only $25. Just wanted to throw that out there!

lylysa

Since you already have a neutral palette, hands down my vote is for the Jasmine one! Why have two neutral palettes when you can have one as is and then one full of brights to mix in?! :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

I agree with lylysa! You already have a really good neutral palette, add some colors with the Jasmine one! Then you'll create a lot more looks with those two palettes. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • bananachoox3
    • FayeCouturexo
    • cspriverratz
    • kd006
    • ptrw