chlotam

UD Perversion Mascara: Collective Thoughts?

So my UD Perversion Mascara and Primer came in the mail today, and so far, I really like it! While it doesn't quite compare to my HG YSL BabyDoll, it does give some nice volume (especially when layered over  the primer) and lengthens my lashes quite a bit. Plus the packaging is gorgeous, all though not quite what I would call perverse lol. Anyone else tried it yet? Thoughts? Pictures?mascara.jpgmascara2.jpg

talinder

Re: UD Perversion Mascara: Collective Thoughts?

(0) Hearts

Thanks for all the modeling pics! This formula seems to deliver lots of definition. I tend to seek out volume in my HG mascaras.

pinktorridora

Here's what it looks like on me. I absolutely love the formula.

image.jpg

talinder

(0) Hearts

Good lord, woman! I think you must have had awesome lashes to begin with.

armybeauty

(0) Hearts

Those are some BAM! In your face lashes! Awesome! Did you do multiple coats?

pinktorridora

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, I think I did 3 coats that day. And I did not wait for each coat to dry. And I used the primer underneath. I really like the wand and the formula of the primer.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Wow! That mascara looks amazing on you,, pinktorridora! Your lashes are incredible :heart:

Best,
Randee
talinder

(0) Hearts

I have this mascara, but haven't opened it yet as I have several mascaras open right now. I've got a few other brands at the front of the line. However, I did see it on a co-worker today and it was very average and underwhelming. The wearer was not pleased. My expectations for Perversion would be something along the lines of Two Faced Better Than Sex - a bold, black, sexy mascara.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

I have this mascara too, talinder, but I'm waiting to open it as well because I don't like having more than 2 mascaras opened at a time. :smileyhappy: Definitely update us once you have tried it!

Best,
Randee
Titian06

(0) Hearts

Wow!  That mascara looks great on both of you!  I have to admit I have been skeptical about the quality of this mascara.  But seeing your pictures and reading your comments, I may look into it when I'm ready to make my next purchase.

armybeauty

[ Edited ]

I posted these a while ago in a different thread, so I'm not sure which ones are with or without the primer. :-/

I've been using this mascara exclusively since I got it on the 17th, and I'm loving it. It hasn't strayed or smudged once, and my curl lasts all day, until I remove the mascara before bed. And I can remove it easily with a gentle cleansing wipe by Say Yes to Carrots. Love that. I'm usually a definition fiend when it comes to my lashes, but every once in a while I crave more volume. I think Perversion does that for me.

EDIT: I think I remember the first photo (without eyeshadow) is the time I used the primer. I'm about 99% sure.

EDIT: These are all a single coat of the mascara.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

chlotam

(0) Hearts

Looks lovely on you, and I love the purple shadow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • pinktorridora
    • talinder
    • Titian06
    • armybeauty
    • chlotam
    • RandeeBT