From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198518 Members
  • 7914 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Calling all dark circle hiders!
|
Re: Calling all dark circle hiders!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: My fave eye cream is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL I had visible firming after 2 da ...read more
My fave eye cream is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL I had visible firming after 2 days!! Colour corrector is an absolute must for camouflaging dark circles. Even the best concealer won't work to its full potential without a colour corrector underneath! My favourites are Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector Fair . Best way to apply them is warming them between the tips of your ring fingers, then gently tapping it over the dark areas. A little goes a very long way!!! Once I've used the cream and corrector, I'm not nearly as particular about which concealer I use. If you're like me and have multiple brands you were testing to find the best, this is a great time to go through them again. It's amazing how much better they are at camouflaging dark circles over a colour corrector.
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Last look with the Natasha Denona metropolis palette next is the glam palette     
Last look with the Natasha Denona metropolis palette next is the glam palette     
Recent images from this conversation
Dark circles/fine lines
|
Re: Dark circles/fine lines
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I will be 50 on my next birthday, so have obsessed about the fine lines under my eyes. Unfortunately, I have always had really da ...read more
I will be 50 on my next birthday, so have obsessed about the fine lines under my eyes. Unfortunately, I have always had really dark circles (caused by genetics, deep set eyes, allergies, etc). Between the wrinkles and dark circles, it has been an expensive battle over the last 10 years! The products I am using now have been game changers! The Biossance Squalane & Marine Algae Eye Cream is super moisturizing and firming, but I have also noticed that using it over time has helped a bit with the darkness. It also works great under makeup and doesn't cause milia. The BEST solution I've found to deal with the dark circles is a colour corrector. Yellow was recommended for the longest time, but yellow exaggerated the circles. Now I'm using peachy tones, which work WAY better. It's worth comparing yellow vs peach/orange to see what works best for your colouring. Make sure it's a creamy, moisturizing formula, as I have found a lot of them accentuate my lines. I've linked my two favourites, for what it's worth!
Dark circles
|
Re: Dark circles
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I found the Elf Color Corrector exaggerated the dryness under my eyes. Use a good moisturizer. If you're young and don't have to ...read more
I found the Elf Color Corrector exaggerated the dryness under my eyes. Use a good moisturizer. If you're young and don't have to worry about wrinkles and firmness, even something inexpensive like CereVe is super moisturizing. The best thing I use to combat my dark circles (genetics, allergies, etc), is a colour corrector. Once I found the best ones for me, the list of concealers that work grew exponentially! The Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector works great. A teeny tiny amount warmed between the tips of your ring fingers and patted over the darkness works wonders. The creamy texture is moisturizing too. It's a small jar, but its potency means it will last for a long time!
Single pot equivalent for UD Undone?
|
Re: Single pot equivalent for UD Undone?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Did you find an equivalent to UD Undone? I use it as a shadow too and found this thread looking to repurchase it only to find out ...read more
Did you find an equivalent to UD Undone? I use it as a shadow too and found this thread looking to repurchase it only to find out they don’t make it as a single shadow, so bummed!
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you kindly 勺 ⭐ @lmaster ...read more
Thank you kindly 🩷 ⭐ @lmaster
Purple Pink Blue Dye Allergy
|
Re: Purple Pink Blue Dye Allergy
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @BunnyBayley GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs has never irritated my sensitiv ...read more
@BunnyBayley GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs has never irritated my sensitive eyes
Carmine, Cochineal, and Chitin free eyeshadows
|
Re: Carmine, Cochineal, and Chitin free eyeshadows
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Lipstickchichi1 look for vegan brands/eyeshadows. Lethal Cosmetics, Melt Cosmetics, Adept Cosmetics are some that I've used and l ...read more
@Lipstickchichi1 look for vegan brands/eyeshadows. Lethal Cosmetics, Melt Cosmetics, Adept Cosmetics are some that I've used and liked. Also, you can filter your results on Sephora by ingredients, so you can select only vegan options.
Need new mascara
|
Re: Need new mascara
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @VictorianGothic ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight ...read more
@VictorianGothic ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight
Mascara
|
Re: Mascara
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Rioissweet123 Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara ...read more
@Rioissweet123 Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara
72,958 Posts