From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198593 Members
  • 7922 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Cooling Eye Cream
|
Re: Cooling Eye Cream
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Are you specifically looking for your eye cream to address something (fine lines, dryness, under eye circles?) @MaggieArbour ?? Te ...read more
Are you specifically looking for your eye cream to address something (fine lines, dryness, under eye circles?) @MaggieArbour ?? Technically, if your put any eye cream or eye mask in the refrigerator, it'll have a cooling effect. If you're looking for something more along depuffing, try The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL , SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL orThe Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL with a roller tool or eye masks like Dieux Forever Eye Mask Reusable 100% Silicone Patches 1 set / 2 patches . You can also get single use patches, and put them in the fridge like SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Blueberry or SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Cucumber For hydrating , something like Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL , Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz / 15 ml or Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL . There's alsoTULA Skincare Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm 3.5 oz / 10 g Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 g Jack Black Eye Balm De-Puffing & Cooling Gel
how do you sharpen your sephora waterproof eyeliner, it seems to soft for the normal sharpener
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: how do you sharpen your sephora waterproof eyeliner, it seems to soft for the normal sharpener
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I used an inexpensive standard eye pencil sharpener and it shaves just like a pencil. No need to worry about what looks like plas ...read more
I used an inexpensive standard eye pencil sharpener and it shaves just like a pencil. No need to worry about what looks like plastic. Tip still looks rounded after sharpening down the outer part.
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu way to wear red!!! ...read more
@CynthieLu way to wear red!!!
Recent images from this conversation
Eyes Eyes Eyes
|
Re: Eyes Eyes Eyes
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @ather @Thank you  ...read more
@ather @Thank you 😊🙏
New Post in Everything Eyes
Eye looks
   
   
  • 3D6EBE80-CCD2-4008-B256-2DDB8B960BEB.jpeg
  • 6C3A8CE9-72DA-4F9E-92E9-B7216C63FD1A.jpeg
I just ordered milk mascara!!!!!!
|
Re: I just ordered milk mascara!!!!!!
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @FORTNITESWEAT enjoy!
@FORTNITESWEAT enjoy!
Eyeliner for hooded eyes
|
Re: Eyeliner for hooded eyes
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ? @TLovesLiv ...read more
Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ? @TLovesLiv
Ilia
|
Re: Ilia
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Lainee13 @I don’t think they do ...read more
@Lainee13 @I don’t think they do
Prom Eyes
|
Re: Prom Eyes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for sharing what you used to put this look together @Shelbelle80. The shades of colors you picked are so pretty and work ...read more
Thank you for sharing what you used to put this look together @Shelbelle80. The shades of colors you picked are so pretty and worked so well for your daughter's look. 💖Your so right, Natasha Denona has very helpful tutorial videos. I love when makeup brands put out videos showing us how to create different looks and give us some good tips along the way. 😊
New Post in Everything Eyes
Lashes
Does Sephora apply lashes? Of course I would buy a set at Sephora.
Does Sephora apply lashes? Of course I would buy a set at Sephora.
73,030 Posts