From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198603 Members
  • 7923 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yaaaaas me too @Samtian It's so surprising. I felt drawn to it when I picked it up but I was actually a little worried it would b ...read more
Yaaaaas me too @Samtian It's so surprising. I felt drawn to it when I picked it up but I was actually a little worried it would be difficult to make looks out of. I was wrong, its really fun and surprisingly easy to use.The shimmers and metallics are so beautiful!
Recent images from this conversation
Sensitive eyes
|
Re: Sensitive eyes
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi, @darlen21 ! First, I highly recommend you see an optometrist to make sure there isn't a physical reason for your dry eyes. Y ...read more
Hi, @darlen21 ! First, I highly recommend you see an optometrist to make sure there isn't a physical reason for your dry eyes. You can also get recommendations for eye treatments, including OTC. In the meantime, you can use eye drops (not the type for redness) such as Theratears. These types of eye drops can be used as often as needed. I have severe, chronic dry eyes. I use the Theratears liquid several times throughout the day (I keep a bottle at home and at work) and I use the super thick night time gel occasionally at night (think of vaseline). Your eyes will feel refreshed the next day. It's possible you are having a reaction to an ingredient in either your makeup or sunscreen. You can experiment by eliminating all products for two weeks and then adding one product at a time until you find what irritates your eyes. Once you do, put it aside until you find the next, etc. Then compare all ingredients or take them with you to the optometrist.
Concealer to replace Sable #9 Sephora Bright Futures Gel Serum
|
Re: Concealer to replace Sable #9 Sephora Bright Futures Gel Serum
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi! That's the same color I used--and was so bummed that it's been discontinued. Have you found a similar shade in the line that r ...read more
Hi! That's the same color I used--and was so bummed that it's been discontinued. Have you found a similar shade in the line that replaced it?
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: #32 is fun with Danessa Myrics and the I am Palette.  I used 2 colors, Healed for my outer wing and middle upper lash line, with ...read more
#32 is fun with Danessa Myrics and the I am Palette. 🌟 I used 2 colors, Healed for my outer wing and middle upper lash line, with Loved blended to the top inner corner and along my bottom lash line blended with a bit of the darker purple. 💜🩷
Cooling Eye Cream
|
Re: Cooling Eye Cream
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Are you specifically looking for your eye cream to address something (fine lines, dryness, under eye circles?) @MaggieArbour ?? Te ...read more
Are you specifically looking for your eye cream to address something (fine lines, dryness, under eye circles?) @MaggieArbour ?? Technically, if your put any eye cream or eye mask in the refrigerator, it'll have a cooling effect. If you're looking for something more along depuffing, try The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL , SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL orThe Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL with a roller tool or eye masks like Dieux Forever Eye Mask Reusable 100% Silicone Patches 1 set / 2 patches . You can also get single use patches, and put them in the fridge like SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Blueberry or SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Cucumber For hydrating , something like Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL , Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz / 15 ml or Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL . There's alsoTULA Skincare Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm 3.5 oz / 10 g Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 g Jack Black Eye Balm De-Puffing & Cooling Gel
how do you sharpen your sephora waterproof eyeliner, it seems to soft for the normal sharpener
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: how do you sharpen your sephora waterproof eyeliner, it seems to soft for the normal sharpener
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I used an inexpensive standard eye pencil sharpener and it shaves just like a pencil. No need to worry about what looks like plas ...read more
I used an inexpensive standard eye pencil sharpener and it shaves just like a pencil. No need to worry about what looks like plastic. Tip still looks rounded after sharpening down the outer part.
Eyes Eyes Eyes
|
Re: Eyes Eyes Eyes
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @ather @Thank you  ...read more
@ather @Thank you 😊🙏
New Post in Everything Eyes
Eye looks
   
   
  • 3D6EBE80-CCD2-4008-B256-2DDB8B960BEB.jpeg
  • 6C3A8CE9-72DA-4F9E-92E9-B7216C63FD1A.jpeg
I just ordered milk mascara!!!!!!
|
Re: I just ordered milk mascara!!!!!!
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @FORTNITESWEAT enjoy!
@FORTNITESWEAT enjoy!
Eyeliner for hooded eyes
|
Re: Eyeliner for hooded eyes
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ? @TLovesLiv ...read more
Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ? @TLovesLiv
73,038 Posts