From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 55321 Members
  • 3217 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Dry Skin
Drunk elephant
|
Re: Drunk elephant
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply:
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Dry Skin
Dry skin
So good you have to try
So good you have to try
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
  • IMG_0609.jpeg
New Post in Dry Skin
RARE BEAUTY HAND CREAM!!!
This hand cream has helped a ton with my dry hands I use it all the time although the packaging is a bit annoying. Anything you ca ...read more
This hand cream has helped a ton with my dry hands I use it all the time although the packaging is a bit annoying. Anything you can do Selena? #rarebeauty, #handcream
New Reply in Dry Skin
Calling all dry skin havers!
|
Re: Calling all dry skin havers!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Venditation Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL ...read more
@Venditation Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL
New Reply in Dry Skin
Korean cosmetic
|
Re: Korean cosmetic
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: also glow recipe has changed my skin ❤️
also glow recipe has changed my skin ❤️
New Reply in Dry Skin
Setting spray !
|
Re: Setting spray !
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Honey, get yourself the charlotte tilbury! Jeez, gorl how have u not tried this.
Honey, get yourself the charlotte tilbury! Jeez, gorl how have u not tried this.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Drunk elephant
|
Re: Drunk elephant
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: The serum is great but way over priced for just a hyaluronic acid. get the byoma hydrating serum if you're on a budget. Also, the ...read more
The serum is great but way over priced for just a hyaluronic acid. get the byoma hydrating serum if you're on a budget. Also, the cream isn't that good. the lala retro might be preppy but it's way to thick and will clog your pores, also $75 for what crap? get the glow recipe on instead, it's way better and cheaper. ❤️
New Reply in Dry Skin
Dry flakey skin around nose
|
Re: Dry flakey skin around nose
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: exfoliating won't help. You have eczema, honey. I have the same thing around my nose. apply a lot of moisturizer and get yourself ...read more
exfoliating won't help. You have eczema, honey. I have the same thing around my nose. apply a lot of moisturizer and get yourself a good eczema cream (avene has a good one, it's not at sephora though). If the problem gets worse, go see a dermatologist.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Face plump
|
Re: Face plump
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Try the gloe recipe plum plump cream. I'll link the full size and the mini ❤️
Try the gloe recipe plum plump cream. I'll link the full size and the mini ❤️
11,977 Posts