From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 55366 Members
  • 3221 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Dry Skin
Moisturizer
You guys should try the bubble slam dunk moisturizer. It's soooooo good for dry skin.
You guys should try the bubble slam dunk moisturizer. It's soooooo good for dry skin.
New Post in Dry Skin
Need recommendations please!
Does anyone have any recommendations for a facial cleanser, serum and moisturizer for dry, red and flaky skin? I’ve tried Cera Ve, ...read more
Does anyone have any recommendations for a facial cleanser, serum and moisturizer for dry, red and flaky skin? I’ve tried Cera Ve, cetaphil, aveeno, neutrogena, first aid beauty and none of them work for me anymore. I guess it’s a growing with age thing or something idk lol let me know what you guys use or recommend if you have skin texture like mines please & thank you!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Helo
|
Re: Helo
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Maria1245 I'm sorry you hear that. Ouch Burns and sun are a painful mix. I hope he wears light colored clothing and a hat with ...read more
Hi @Maria1245 I'm sorry you hear that. Ouch Burns and sun are a painful mix. I hope he wears light colored clothing and a hat with a brim to help shield him out doors. Whatever sunscreen he wears should be reapplied every 2 hours, getting water proof might be helpful if he's out there swearing in the sun.Look for a broad spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF rating and make sure he knows it has to be reapplied *often*. I agree with @SportyGirly125 at night when he's home he may want you slather on the aloe to with his burn.
New Reply in Dry Skin
I have a BEAUTY emergency
|
Re: I have a BEAUTY emergency
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: hey girl... Im sorry but i think your overreacting a little bit..... maybe ask for recommendations instead of overreacting!! xx
hey girl... Im sorry but i think your overreacting a little bit..... maybe ask for recommendations instead of overreacting!! xx
New Reply in Dry Skin
Serums/night masks to use with Tretinoin???
|
Re: Serums/night masks to use with Tretinoin???
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @mollymhorton when I increased my tretinoin, I used The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . As for ...read more
@mollymhorton when I increased my tretinoin, I used The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . As for moisturizer, I rec Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer . But I think facial oil is best.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Drunk elephant
|
Re: Drunk elephant
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes I do understand Your point about how the moisturizer is very thick. But for my skin type if I use a little, which is honestly ...read more
Yes I do understand Your point about how the moisturizer is very thick. But for my skin type if I use a little, which is honestly better because it’s expensive, it won’t clog my pores, but it actually ends up making my face feel super moisturized and smooth. No, I do not know your skin type and I understand that it may be different for you but thanks for your feedback. I’ll keep in mind suggestions! 😊
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Dry Skin
Rosacea... help!
|
Re: Rosacea... help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Tower 28 face mist is my go to! Especially after the gym or when I have flare ups from heat and humidity. Lately I’ve been using t ...read more
Tower 28 face mist is my go to! Especially after the gym or when I have flare ups from heat and humidity. Lately I’ve been using the Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml in my nighttime routine as a treatment for my redness, acne, and texture, and it’s working wonders! I only use it at night before my oils and moisturizer. I let it sit for minute before the rest of my routine though, because it does pill a bit. Not a quality issue, it’s just that the azaleas acid is not a very stable ingredient. For hydration if your skin is parched enough and you’d like to incorporate a face oil, I’ve been using Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . It’s great for moisture as well as soothing redness, and doesn’t clog my pores.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Drunk elephant
|
Re: Drunk elephant
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply:
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Dry Skin
Dry skin
So good you have to try
So good you have to try
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
  • IMG_0609.jpeg
New Post in Dry Skin
RARE BEAUTY HAND CREAM!!!
This hand cream has helped a ton with my dry hands I use it all the time although the packaging is a bit annoying. Anything you ca ...read more
This hand cream has helped a ton with my dry hands I use it all the time although the packaging is a bit annoying. Anything you can do Selena? #rarebeauty, #handcream
11,989 Posts