Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora keeps cancelling my orders

I tried twice today to make an order. Both were cancelled with no explanation. I made sure the items were in stock and I know it’s not an issue with my payment. And of course, the Sephora chat is never available. I’ve seen that others have this issue. Anybody know what’s going on?

Re: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders

Same here!! And I used a gift card that I threw away because they "confirmed" my order...then they canceleld it without ever lettting me know. Horrible customer service. @LaurieBT 

@EliseMcK I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM. 

I’m having the same issue.

Hi @Alexandria1211,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

This keeps happening to me. It's happened twice in a row now, but this latest time was an order from the Sephora sale. Now some of the products are sold out (they weren't before) and I no longer get the discount. I'm trying to order and get my birthday gift but this is beyond frustrating. 

Hi @Parker1455,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

I've had the same issue multiple times. A month ago I tried 4 times, 3 different payment methods. There is no issue with payment....And yesterday again! All the same-  i'll get a confirmation email, then it will cancel minutes later.  Sometimes with an email, sometimes no email. Incredibly frustrating! 

@ap50 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

I am having the same issue. I place the order and then I get an email confirmation, check the next day and it's canceled. With no cancellation email or anything. This has happened twice.

@fc123 I'm so sorry to hear about this! I am sending you a PM.

this happened to me too, and I made a big order using my coupon. it’s been happening to me for nearly a year now it’s really annoying.

Hi @sabridiez77 sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

I've got the same issue as well. Tried at least 5 times now.

I had this issue today and yesterday too. Tried three times with 2 different payment methods. Anyone know whats happening?

Hi @shankss @EssyC,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

This has happened to me twice with different payment methods. Why is this happening?

Hi @shaela13,

My apologies, I'll send you a message!

Best,

Laurie 

I've had the same issue. Didn't even realize my first order was cancelled until the day it was supposed to arrive because they didn't send me any email about the cancellation.

@Sophie124 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

My online orders are being cancelled after 1-2 minute of being placed. There's nothing wrong with the payment method I am using. In fact, I had credit I received from a previous return that I was using that now no longer is there despite the orders being cancelled. This is so frustrating! I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Please HELP!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing