Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Gift Card Fraud

Hello.  Like many others in this forum I purchased a Sephora gift card from my grocery store on 2/22.  I just scratched off the card number today and found that the gift card was drained on 2/24.

The gift card center (in the Philippines) said to call customer service.  Customer service, escalated to a supervisor were completely unhelpful and told me I'm out of luck.

What has been everyone's resolution to this?  I talked to the grocery store and they loaded the card properly, it just was drained by placing online orders on 2/24 to someone in Oregon.

Thanks,

Mei

Tags:

Re: Sephora Gift Card Fraud

Is Sephora really going to allow their consumers to be stuck with this fraud?  What did we do wrong?  We purchased a Sephora gift card from a normal vendor, scratched off the gift card number later to reveal that our hard-earned funds were gone.

Sephora seems to be responding to people like they're going to help and then don't!

Hi @Mei1328,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

i had the same experience - when Sephora responded to my post, I thought they would make it right. I supplied a photo of the gift card and Sephora  said I'd have the take it up with the grocery store where I bought the card. I really expected Sephora to be more responsive to their customers. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing