Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora App keeps signing me out

My app keeps signing me out several times a day despite having it set to keep me logged in. I check my loves list several times a day to see if any of my out of stock items are back in time for the sale. Can you help me prevent this logging out issue?

Re: Sephora App keeps signing me out

This is happening to me too, in 2024, and it's been happening for YEARS. So annoying. I haven't been able to stay signed in on the website for more than five minutes straight.

@lela29 Sorry to hear about this! I'm sending you a PM. 

Hi @simplyinbc, I'm sorry to hear that! I've actually had other clients say the same thing, so I will be sending your feedback over to our mobile team for review.  Please reply with the make and model of your phone, your current operating system, and any additional feedback that you believe may be beneficial for them to have. 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused! 

Regards, 

Kevin

I'm also having problems with this, but I'm on the website, not the app. Phone is Samsung Note 8, Android 8.0, using Chrome version 70. I noticed it when I was trying to review items. Instead of posting the review, it keeps running into error messages when I try to submit them. I'd click the "continue shopping" button and it had kicked me out. It also does it when I minimize (not close) Chrome as well. I pull Chrome back up and I'm logged out.

RE: Re: Sephora App keeps signing me out

I am using an iPhone 8 Plus and O/s is 11.2.5. Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: Sephora App keeps signing me out

Thank you! I will forward this to the appropriate team.  If they are able to identify an error, a fix will be created in a future update.  

Re: RE: Re: Sephora App keeps signing me out

This has been happening to me, 5 years later. I'm using chrome on my phone, I minimize it and have to log in again when I go back a couple minutes later. Was there ever a solution?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing