Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge Promo Reward Options

I’ve been a rouge for quite some time now and recently I was able to accumulate over 1500 points but I noticed that you are always sold out out of the reward options for anything over 1500 points to 2500 points. Almost making it impossible for me to redeem for product and instead have to use my points to get a discount and buy more product. I’d like to see you guys provide additional options for people who have over 1500 points similar to the way that you always keep 100 point options available all the time. 

Re: Rouge Promo Reward Options

It's really off putting because they advertise the $100 reward point exchange in a perk of being a Rouge member. I have over 3000 points and been saving to redeem perk but it seems they keep that reward lock right. 

And … I have sat and refreshed my screen on the Tuesdays and Thursdays at the specified time (and randomly checking) and still nothing.

I’m currently at +11,000 points and have been trying for years to pick up something, anything, above the 1,000 level. They are ALWAYS sold out. Pretty sure we’re being scammed.

@FrancessA I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble snagging one of the larger rewards. Our Rewards Bazaar is updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9am PT and I will share your feedback with our teams for future consideration. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing