Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return + online shopping ban

I’ve been banned from returning items and now from online shopping as well. 
VIB rouge for many, many years. 

Sephora - consider not having such a lenient return policy rather than punishing your best customers. I chose to purchase here because of the return policy. I can easily purchase items from other stores.

It doesn’t make any business sense to ban people who shop a lot and then a lot as “abuse” of your lenient policy. 

as a person of color - a lot of things don’t work with my skin tone. I used Sephora online because it was easiest. Wasteful or not - we all know how much the beauty industry marks up products. You easily still made more money off of what I purchase (I know my full face is well over $500) then what I returned. 

This company is shameful. 

Re: Return + online shopping ban

I think I am too, but I have no evidence to confirm this because their online chat is never available to me (it was literally 3pm on a weekday and at first, it showed the chat was online, but as soon as I enterd my question about the return not being an option, the chat suddenly went offline. It's incredible frustrating and really stops me from ever wanting to try anything new ever (assuming I was banned).

@ElleVella I will send you a PM. 

@SD091xo I'm sorry to hear about this experience! I will send you a PM for more information. 

I'm now getting conflicting information from everyone. Some emails are saying return ban. Some are saying online ban as a whole. Then they respond and say nevermind. What is going on?!??

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing