Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points expired

Hello! I did not realize Sephora points expire after 12 months without a purchase. Is there any way to get them back? I had over 4K points that I would have used had I known they would be gone come 1/1/24. Thank you!

Re: Points expired

Hi @daron I'm sorry to hear about your points! I'll send you a PM.

Can you please assist me with my expired points as well? I recieved NO email informing me they were expiring. I haven't made a purchase since I've been pregnant the past couple years and keeping my skin regimen simple to keep it natural. Now i'm trying to make a purchase and planned to use some points since there are actually higher point value items to redeem and they're all gone. Could someone please help me, there were over 5000 points i've been collecting for over 15 years. 

@Emilyl625 Points don’t expire as long as you have made a purchase or redeemed a reward or free birthday gift within the last year. I will send you a PM for more information.

Same… help!

Hi @slb751  sorry to hear that!  Points only expire if your account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or longer. To keep the account active, you would need to make a purchase, redeem a reward, or the birthday gift within a year. I'll be happy to take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Same, can you help with mine too?

@sofiaskim sorry to hear that!  Points only expire if your account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or longer. To keep the account active, you would need to make a purchase, or redeem a reward, or the birthday gift within a year. I'll be happy to take a look further and I'll send you a message.

My Sephora points expire after 12 months without a purchase. Is there any way to get them back? I had 2700+points.

@azhong666 sorry to hear that!  Points only expire if your account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or longer. To keep the account active, you would need to make a purchase, redeem a reward, or the birthday gift within a year. I'll take a look then send you a PM.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing