Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Online Gift Receipt Option?

Hello, I am purchasing something online to give as a gift to someone else. Is there a way I can get a gift receipt in addition to my own purchase receipt? I would also like to claim my birthday set and get samples  but I don't want these items to be shown in the gift receipt in case the person decides to return the product and purchase something else. 

Re: Online Gift Receipt Option?

Hi Cecexo,

Regretfully, we do not currently have the option to provide gift receipts and we apologize for the inconvenience! The order invoice included does not include the price of the products or payment information so you can always provide them with that, if you would like. Or, you can place a separate order for the gift to ensure nothing else is included on the invoice. 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Spoiler

can the invoice be used as to return products ?

@oluf3mi yes, the Order Invoice can be used to return products! If you have additional questions, you are welcome to send me a PM.

I made three separate orders so I could get three separate invoices.  Instead, I get all those orders shipped as one package with one invoice. I'm guessing, for shipping purposes it makes sense but it would have been nice to get three different invoices. Defeats the purpose of making separate orders. Now, I have to decide who to give the invoice to. 😒

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing