Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New Credit Card 25% discount

Hi. I applied for a Sephora credit card to purchase a Dyson AirWrap for my fiancé and take advantage of the 25% first-purchase discount. Unfortunately, Comenity only approved me for $250. The total price of the Airwrap after discount + tax is around $490. 

the page that shows the terms/conditions of the intro 25% discount states that the entire transaction amount must be placed on the Sephora CC in order to qualify for the discount. Is there any way around this since Comenity approved me for such a low intro limit? Can I apply a gift card to the purchase to cover the difference? 

Re: New Credit Card 25% discount

Hi @M5Doc,

My apologies! For questions about your credit card limit, please contact Comenity directly so they can look into this for you. Please call: 

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi Laurie,

I was going to make my purchase today with the 25% discount and realized that it had disappeared. Yesterday when I checked, it says I had until May 9th, 2024 which is today. I am not sure why it disappeared before the end of the day, but it is very frustrating. Is there a way this discount could be honored? Thank you.

@M5Doc Please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat prior to submitting your order so we can further assist. Thanks! 

Hi Laurie. I spoke to them already and they couldn’t offer me any assistance. That’s the reason I am looking for an alternative means of utilizing the discount. 

@M5Doc, regretfully we're unable to modify this and I apologize for any disappointment this may cause. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing