Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples

Anyone else missing samples when their order arrives? This is the second time it has happened. When I contact support they offer 50 points. One of the reasons I get excited about my order is the samples. I don't think 50 points fixes the issue.

Re: Missing samples

This just happened to us! Ordered the Mother’s Day gift sample with my daughter who was SO excited about getting the extra sol de janeiro sample and nothing in the box! So disappointing - if the bonus won’t be available for all then that should be in your disclaimer, yes it says samples may vary…that’s fine…but the quantity shouldn’t. If I see 6 samples and a bonus then I should get 6 samples and a bonus. Main reason we bought online rather in then in the store. 

@pansygirl1977 Oh no! I'll send you a PM!

I see this is a common problem with the online orders. I thought it was just a one off issue when I didn't receive my samples. This is very disappointing as the samples are always a nice little bonus!

@Evs604 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

This just happened to me too, it was very disappointing. Has customer service been able to help with this issue for anyone? 

@Jessiefabs I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

Hi 

I get the samples, but other, that I wanted. 

During last 2 weeks I did 4 orders and I get may be only 2 desired sample, others were replace by something not value for me 😞

Hi @Mifi,

Samples can be substituted depending on availability at the location where your order is packed. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us and apologize for any disappointment this causes!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Yes, I understand, but often I will buy something in Sephora because I saw an interesting sample available. And the price in Sephora recently are bigger that in other places 😞

I did not receive samples either. Very disappointed ☹️ 

@PSJPSJ I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sending you a PM.

I received no samples on my last order. The samples are listed on my invoice, however not in the shipment.  Pls address 

Hi @RoRo111 oh no! I'll send you a PM.

Same here! I got my order but the samples were missing. Customer support just added 50 points saying there's no guarantee that samples will be shipped as they could be out of stock. Why am I able to checkout my cart with the samples of they are out of stock? The whole reason I order from Sephora is so I can try the samples for future product purchases. Quite disappointed!

I didn’t receive my samples either and I was actually excited for them this time 😞 

The online chat is also always unavailable during the hours it’s supposed to be open.

@lorissa1313 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

I ordered online as well to try one of the samples I was interested in, but didn't receive it! This is the second time that happened too.

Hi @Lizzyy2080,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

Mine is missing samples... AGAIN. I think it's about the 3rd or 4th consecutive orders missing samples. It's frustrating. That's why I haven't been shopping Sephora any more, but this recent order was the last straw and I had to rant about it.

Same! I rarely ever receive them, it’s more of a surprise when I actually do. I was really excited for the ones I picked this time though, so it’s really frustrating. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing