cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing/Stolen package -SEPHORA WONT REFUND

Spoiler

I ordered $350 worth of sephora. i RARELY ever order from sephora, when I do it’s just ordinary products. Fleet optics confirmed the delivery but when I got home my package wasn’t there. So, I contact sephora, first they said “since they confirmed delivery we can’t override for a refund” then they told me “you need to get fleet optics to change the delivery status” THEN they told me “our shipping and tracking team can only override this” worst of all, I spoke to the representative HERNAN. i repeat HERNAN. who called me a name, AND i quote said “my job is twice as hard as yours because i have to deal with people like you” absolutely disgusting of him. Sephora still has my money. Even fleet optics told me I need to contact the sender as they don’t do refunds (duh, they’re just the shipping company) sephora gave me way too many excuses for their poor “policies” if I could go to the authorities I would

Re: Missing/Stolen package -SEPHORA WONT REFUND

Hi @mona11111,

I'm so sorry about this! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

basically the same happened to me, i was busy to go to store and I thought order online was a good idea, I purchased some things for me and my mom since mother’s day is coming and i was going to travel to see her, well long story short my order never arrived, I contacted customer service and was a terrible experience, told me to go to the post office and track my package which I did, but they didn’t give me any information about my order they said go to the customer service they will help you, and i did, my refund and reshipment was denied again with no reason?? Why? Im not lying about it! I pay for something I haven’t received!, that’s why im going to customer service, I cannot repurchase everything its not that I spend 5 dollars on this i made a $366 order and I expect to have it. 

@Fabi1806 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing