Accepted Solution
If i have multiple coupon codes can i use all of them or just one?
(0) Hearts

I want to place an order online but I have a coupon code for 20% off, a free buxom mascara sample, and an iPhone case can I use all three or just one of them?

Best Answer
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Gggirly,

Sephora is only able to process one promotion code per order. You may place three different orders to redeem your codes. I hope this helps!

<3 Melissa
Answers: 4
Answered

By allowing only one code, Sephora is encouraging multiple separate orders and the only party benefitting from this is the UPS guy.

Answered
(0) Hearts

It's another way for Sephora to gran more money from people - very disappointing, but the company knows that people want to use those codes, hence, they must spend more $$$$ 

Answered
(0) Hearts

I really wish they would allow for more than 1, too! I am VIB, so I get free shipping codes or 1 deluxe sample code and I can't use them together. So disappointing. Smiley Sad

Answered
(0) Hearts

If your order is $100 or more, you can spend increments of $50 to get free shipping and use the promo code. I do it all the time and get multiple free samples. I just wish they would fix it and allow a code for every $50 in the same order. That way we can use 4 different codes in an order of $100 being that samples are issued for every $25 spent. Following me? Smiley Wink

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation