Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How to apply for a product tester

Hello! For anybody reading this I am wondering how to become a product tester/reviewer.

I am very interested in receiving then reviewing since I do have experience and passion in this field.

I do not want to put it my credit card and get scammed so if anybody could reach out to me that would be great!

Re: How to apply for a product tester

Hi I am wondering if I could become a product tester for Sephora   

I really like helping others choose a decision and putting my opinion out there 

@50ph1333 At this time, we don't provide samples to review on blogs and websites. However, you may be interested in our Affiliate Program! 
This program is designed to help individuals create revenue by providing access to over 200 of the most coveted brands and more than 13,000 top-quality products. Please visit our Affiliate Program page for additional details about the program and how to register. https://www.sephora.com/beauty/affiliates
Thank you for your passion for all things beauty!

I followed this link, started the account process and this affiliate program is not worth it, I read the member terms and conditions, publisher agreement, and the affiliate agreement and immediately canceled the account.  Technically I never officially completed one since I didn’t agree to the terms, but the horror stories on the consumer affairs tells me I did the right thing. 56% of the reviews are 1 star reviews.  Please read and don’t waste your time!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing