Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Hi I made a purchase in store but couldn't find my account to add points can I still do this with my receipt ??

Re: Hi I made a purchase in store but couldn't find my account to add points can I still do this with my receipt ??

I need help with this as well!

Re: Hi I made a purchase in store but couldn't find my account to add points can I still do this with my receipt ??

Hi @Kaya33,

I will send you a PM so I can help you with this. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hello,

I have the same request as the original post. I made an in-store purchase that wasnt added to my Beauty Insider account. Can you assist?

Thank you!

Re: Hi I made a purchase in store but couldn't find my account to add points can I still do this ...

Hi @Cindy0718,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi dmpc23,

I can help you out with this! I'll send you a pm shortly 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Hello I made purchases on instacart and need to add my receipt for point, can you please help.

Re: Hi I made a purchase in store but couldn't find my account to add points can I still do this ...

Hi @nyy29,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing