Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Can I still return a product without a box?

I bought the Boscia oil makeup remover a week ago, thinking it’ll do some great thing to my skin. However, after a week of use, it made my skin breakout...I tossed the box already because I thought it would work on me. I have the receipt with me. Can I still return it?

Re: Can I still return a product without a box?

Hi @RinnC

You are more than welcome to return this item without the original packaging. We understand that sometimes, packaging is discarded before one can determine if a product suits their wants and needs. For this reason, we accept gently used items with or without original packaging for return. It's more important that you have the receipt and I'm glad to hear that this is still in your possession. To view our full return policy, please click the link below and please send me a private message if I can assist you with anything else.

All my best, 

Megan 

Megan 

hi! i need to return a product as i developed an allergic reaction to it but i no longer have the box and there is no return option online…please help! 

@haileyoliveira Sorry to hear that! If the item is outside of our return/exchange policy, it cannot be returned or exchanged. I'll send you a PM! 

Hi, I just tried returning something at Sephora in Kohls without a box but I had the receipt and I only used one time and the said it’s not allowed. 

Hi @nicole12356,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie 

Can I still return it without the receipt and the label box but I have my phone number with them for the rewards

Hi @fnuduaa, if you no longer have the receipt, the store may be able to look up the transaction if the purchase is in your purchase history! For more information, I suggest contacting your local Sephora store directly. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

RE: Can I still return a product without a box?

Go to your local store, explain the situation, and give it a try... I did this once a long time ago and they were able to honor the return, but it might depend on the product or how difficult it may be to ring it up in their system. It’s worth a shot!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing