Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for p...

Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for pre-order with a Sept 15 (on or before) release date. The current 'boys' are under a separate listing. Girls spoiler alert: No girls whose names start with 'T'. 😞

Re: Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for p...

I hear you @TraceyEB There is a shade with my middle name at least so I'll probably get that.

@TraceyEB, There is no "blackkitty" on the girls... i think i can sit tight for the swatches first 😉

There deserves to be a blackkitty in the collection!

RE: Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for p...

@TraceyEB it looks like new boys are available to buy now on beautylish 😱

Re: RE: Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for p...

That changed overnight!

Re: RE: Beautylish has new boys & girls lipsticks available for p...

Holt Renfrew has the new boys (or at least some?) up

There's one with my name on it (literally)!! It's even the type of shade I would wear!

I am way too excited about it....

What fun!!

This collection is called Winter Soleil. Screen grab from...

This collection is called Winter Soleil. Screen grab from @tfb_ francesco's IG stories. Product close-ups a few posts down.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@oceanics, the exising Lips and Boys are back ... Not sure why they disappeared before ... i was about to purchase Jared during the 4x points... oh well ... they're back now.

https://www.sephora.com/product/lips-boys-lip-color-P413924?skuId=1875954

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackitty2014 thank you for tagging me. I saw it back on the TF product list yesterday but now I want to wait to see the Lips and Girls colours before I pull the trigger. I'm just having a case of FOMO😂

Some Eye Singles!! (And an IG account definitely worth fo...

Some Eye Singles!! (And an IG account @tfbpro_francesco definitely worth following!)

Re: Some Eye Singles!! (And an IG account definitely worth fo...

That green! 

So excited for the eyeshadow singles! I love the TF quads and have a few but I have so many eyeshadows that I feel like I have dupes for most of the shades in the other TF quads I want to buy, so it would just be a waste especially given how expensive they are.  (plus the price increases...I bought most of my quads when they were still under $80, and now they're $85?!?)

I really hope some of the singles are similar to shades in some of the discontinued quads, especially Cognac Sable, which is my favorite eyeshadow purchase ever but I've hit or am close to hitting pan on all of the shades except the dark plum one 😞 I don't see any glitter single shadows in the photos but crossing my fingers that the copper glitter shade from Cognac Sable will make a comeback...it's by far my favorite eyeshadow ever and I haven't been able to find a comparable shade elsewhere.

@seaofcowards OMG, same!!

I would kill if they would make the glitter in CS a single.  By far one of my favourite shades, ever.

IMG_3577.PNG

IMG_3578.PNG

IMG_3579.PNG

IMG_3580.PNG

@mrsbaine and @TraceyEB, i really love the Warm and Cool ones.  I work from home most of the day but whenever i need to go to the office, they would be my picks.  I can create a pretty look quickly at 5am in the morning and my face still looks decent when i get back around 8pm.  I think the palette would be my first pick as well.  Maybe i dont need Solar Exposure and should save for this one instead 😉

Hi @blackkitty2014 I love my warm palette. It's great everyday or special occasion palette and the only one I own. I hope the swatches are good, especially the top right eyeshadow shade and the blush, given the change of formula. I'm really excited about these releases. They're at the top of my wishlist!

@blackkitty2014 The two current ones seemed a little light for me so this new one feels right up my alley. It's a pretty color combo. I'd love to see swatches. 

This palette is beautiful! 

testing