Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hmmm odd, okay well I'll see what happens! Saks has the $25 back for spending $100 on beauty and it DOES work on tom ford, so I will probably do that if neimans is being goofy! @Libellules

Looks like saks gets all my money this year.

Also, if you have a Saks near you, they have a $75 GC with $150 purchase in store tomorrow. It works with beauty, so it may be worth a shot.

@LCResz yeah that sounds much better but i dont want to deal with the mess of black friday lol! Id rather get less than go out and suffer 😄

Is TF included in that? I think it may be excluded...

Ughhhh noooo @Winthrop44 they probably arent 😞

Thanks, guys. Between all the swatches on here and 15% Neiman Marcus eBates, I had to buy my first Tom Ford lipstick. Hope this doesn't develop into an expensive habit!

Dropping off some Lips and Boys swatches since they're now available at Sephora...

Just a few from my collection - these are all shades that are available in the 2016 crop 

left to right:

Top: Drake and Eric

Middle: Joaquin and Rafael

Bottom: Flynn and Alejandro

IMG_0192.JPG

Very pretty! Eric and Drake ❤️

Drake is probably my favorite boy. He looks amazing on you! 

Thanks for these swatches @lachaton! They all look great on you but if I had to pick a fav, it'd be Drake!

Ahhh, woke up and order my Dominic, now it's time watch the parade and plot my next L&Bs with the December gift card! Officially Happy Holidays time!

I got Rafael.  A shade I would never have bought but love.  Photo on later, when it gets light out.  Thanks Sephora and TF!

raf.jpg

Thank you, Tom Ford and Sephora! 

I received a Lips & Boys lipstick as a gift from them, and the boy I got was Richard. I was thrilled to have received this colour because I was actually just about to buy it for myself!

It's the perfect rosy nude for me, and even though I love a bold lip, I also like a good neutral shade to complement bolder eye makeup, simpler looks, etc. the texture is amazing, and in the bullet there appears to be an ultra fine shimmer that doesn't translate on the lips. This will be in frequent rotation with my current fav nude lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Stoned Rose. 

Now I've gone from having zero TF lipsticks to 4 in just 2 weeks...this is dangerous!

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

Richard (Negligee) is my absolute favorite lipstick... Of all time. You are very very lucky! Please let us know how it ages over time. I've had three Negligee's because they are a bit quicker to lose the vanilla scent.  It's lovely on you btw! 

YEAH. Just got 5...opssie

Ryan

Ben

Christoper

Travis

Nicolas

Mitchell

i am in love with ben and christopher! excellent choices 🙂

Make that 6 apparently I can't count...or am in denial! LOL!

testing