Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx you Megan! Glad you have a good time as TF event. I will report back once I'm trying Liliac 😉

It's so pretty!!!

Ok ladies, review time for The Plum Ombré product: caution (enabling ahead- stop now if you are easily turned) 

lets start art with the bad: 

1. It's small, and I'm not used to that with Tom Ford. I expect the product to be the full blush size, nor a halfsie like Gucci. 

2. The brush already was thrown away... It's crap. 

3. It does not swatch well. It is not true to color in the swatch because it's an ombré color; you're picking it up differently for wear versus swatch.

Good: 

1. It's considerably more pigmented than I imagined. 

2. It was easy to apply.. With the right brush. I recommend a dense blush brush, like the Tom ford cheek brush. If your brush is fluffy, like the Hourglass ones it will be quite sheer. 

3. The color is a unique plum; I don't have it in my collection. It's more brown than pink. 

So, I put it on my eyes on top of the AW15 Cream color. I don't like it that way. It's too red to be worn on my eyes. It looked a little bruised. I took it off and did the AW15 with Cocoa Mirage and I prefer that. I would not wear this color with So Vain... I don't think. It's too much plum. Or maybe it's I wouldn't wear it with AW15. I have to try all of these split up. All in all, I like it enough to keep this color; I wouldn't try another. 

Below is a pic of a swatch: Plum is on top, then Clinique Plum Pop and the Guerlain LE2015 plummy shade from the sun celebration: 

image.jpg

Here re is a pic with it on my cheeks: 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Interesting that you're a fan of the plum ombre! Only because I wasn't crazy about it, but I only swatched - didn't try :).

Anyways, it looks lovely on you - your makeup is always very elegantly done :).

Thanks! I'm actually surprised I like it too because I fully expected not to. The swatch is horrible. Because it's an ombré color, it really is hard to capture. I liken it to trying to swatch hourglass blushes. But it isn't too bad on. 

Pretty!

And the other thing I note...those clinique cheek pops hold their own with TF and Guerlain.  I know some people don't love them...I do.

ok...lol I'm easily enabled. It looks pigmented enough to give it a shot. 

I don't have any plum blushes so I'll get this to try the new formula.

Thanks for the review!

I bet moraccan rouge will look good with this blush. I'm going to try. 

I think you'll like it. It's a fine blush. 

A couple of months ago my SA found a TF Pink Glow palette from some other sources and asked if I wanted it.  I said...why not? 

I only just opened it.  Except the one high soarkle shade, I can use all th ecolours on my face!  I wore it today and love it!  I wore the blush and the highlighter (it is pigmented enough to be an apricot blush on lighter toned women).

aw man, i just discovered the existence of pink glow recently and too late! i love pinks/pink reds and have been on a kick with that recently (using that MAC sushi flower at the moment...).

I love Pink Glow! I was so tempted to get a backup 

I got Pink Glow after it had been sold out everywhere already I think. 

If I just continue to believe it truly is sold out everywhere it will keep me from hoarding Pink Glow palettes lol

I adore Pink Glow. One of my FAVOURITES to use. 

Yay for you--your SA is awesome! Pink Glow has been sold out for ages!

I haven't even pulled mine out to try yet...I guess I should before summer is over. lol

Kate, the colours and finishes seem very versatile.  Another friend at a different department store had said she would find me one....that hasn't panned out yet, but am glad I got this.

The two blush/highlighter shades are gorgeous!

If the second one pans out and you don't want a back up, I have a friend who would love one.

I LOVE the Pink Glow palette! I'd heard he made it so that it would flatter most skin tones :).

20150828_182052.jpg

My latest acquisitions: Lavender Lust, Pure Pink, So Vain, and Something Wild

So Vain pulls pretty brown (with micro shimmer) on me, Pure Pink is a gorgeous bright pink - I actually like it a lot…haven't tried SW yet

Pure PInk (Cooper) is gorgeous!  Can't wait to see how you like all thes ecolours.  I really like Something Wild as a Rose on me.

Yay-Enjoy your new goodies!

I would love to see Something Wild on you!

I agree with you about Pure Pink--it is gorgeous!

1 Reply
testing