Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Their site shows this as OOS right now...but I'm gonna keep stalking!

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

Spoiler
A little over a month ago, Carmen Iclodean of Earth's Raw Beauty created the "Believe in Magic" soap. The rainbow-hued soap is made of goat milk and scented with a fruity blend of berries, apples, peaches and kumquat. The top of the soap is made to look like golden unicorn horns, hearts and pearlized pieces, while the center contains a rainbow and cloud-like design. Naturally, the soap has since gone viral on Instagram. Each time Iclodean posts a photo of "Believe in Magic," it racks up thousands of "likes."

b3.JPG

In fact, the soap is so popular that Iclodean now takes pre-orders for the soap through her online store. Each bar costs $8.45. Since she makes everything by hand, she was unable to keep up with the huge demand when she first launched the product last month. Iclodean also makes some other incredible soap options, such as a cherry blossom-scented, cupcake-shaped bar - but the "Believe in Magic" remains the most popular.

b4.JPG

The best part about these soaps? They contain good-for-you ingredients like goat milk, shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil โ€” all which promise to make your skin softer.

___end of article___

Here is their site:
b1.JPG

I WANT IT!!  
2.JPG
Image result for unicorn in bath gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Ohh thanks for posting this.  These look cute. Has anyone purchased from this vendor before and can vouch for them? 

@ZombieMetroAnt  think you better get on that if you want it... I think I just read she will only have 50???  1pm your time like @grayreb said!

6598.JPG

OMG @veronika23!  Thanks so much for the tag...was gonna head out to lunch but will just eat my reserves instead.  Don't want to miss this...thanks V & @grayreb Heart

Yep and 20 of the cupcake ones. They are so cute.

Yipee!!  Was able to snag two of the unicorn soaps (1 for me and 1 for my BFF Heart).  Thanks again @veronika23 & @grayreb Heart

Thank you for your original post. I got myself one of the cupcake unicorn soaps. We all got to enable each other!

According to her Instagram, she is releasing some today and some cupcake versions at 1 Pacific time. After that she will not make any more until Christmas. There is also a seller on Etsy that has something similar.

Until Christmas! Wow!  These are awesome!

Anonymous Insider

Image result for unicorn heart highlighter

This kinda looks like too faced but its not another version of the rainbow highlighter is being done by I heart makeup its called unicorns heart.

I have all (except one very pink one) of these other hearts by I Heart Makeup by Makeup Revolution, and the highlighters are particularly beautiful. Unfortunately, I've never found this for purchase in the states besides on eBay. @Anonymous So pretty!

@ClassicallyFab The packaging is a bit different, but most of their heart products are now available at Ulta! Unfortunately, this rainbow one isn't one of them ๐Ÿ˜ž

You can get it here: http://m(dot)ebay(dot)com/itm/292060316852 @lippieaddict19 I'm not sure if it's in production anymore. I had even looked at UK sites, and the ones I checked didn't have it.

@ClassicallyFab Awesome! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

If you like rainbow highlighters, my absolute fave is Suspiria by Devinah Cosmetics. It literally looks like a light prism reflecting on skin. I just checked and it's (a jaw-droppingly low) $11 on DollsKill right now. Looks like I'll be stocking up right now! @lippieaddict19

Anonymous Insider

I have four prism highlighters from bitterlace beauty the original rainbow highlighter , I like it its not too crazy. I wore it out during the day once.People loved it got many compliments it would be cute for a festival / rave / concert / coachella look too.

Image result for prism bitterlace beauty

If someone here works at Starbucks - please confirm this rumor!  I can't wait until next week Heart

frapp.JPG

Spoiler
The Internet just outdid itself: There's a theory kicking around Reddit that Starbucks is about to release a Unicorn Frappuccino. (Yes, people are now writing Starbucks fan theories because, apparently, musing endlessly about Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy isn't enough.)

It appears the Unicorn Frap speculation began when a Reddit user named hellabummed posted a photo of some random blue powder labeled "Unicorn Dust." Hellabummed captioned the picture, "Unicorn frapp topping," which led people to believe this magical substance was Starbucks related.

Things started to snowball when another user, outside_the_madness, posted a picture of Starbucks "Pink Powder" that had instructions on the label not to not open until April 17.

This date checks out with another suspicious fan upload. An Instagram user named super_hiro_pope uploaded a photo of what the finished Unicorn Frappuccino allegedly looks like. "If you don't believe in Unicorns, it's ok, cause the #unicornfrappuccino is coming to a #Starbucks near you. Launching 4/19-4/23," super_hiro_pope wrote in the caption. (FWIW, the drinks do look amazing.)
frappp.JPG
Hellabummed also uploaded a photo of the supposed complete Unicorn Frappuccino, and it looks similar to super_hiro_pope's drink. Coincidence? Or is this drink actually happening?
c1.JPG
The jury's still out on that. Starbucks hasn't released any info, so we'll have to wait until April 17 or April 19 to find out

Confirming!  Expected release April 19th.

Spoiler

The barista I spoke with this AM though made me a bit wary.  If you have any concerns about sugar intake stay far FAR away as the sugar levels rival several White Mocha (Lattes).  The barista also mentioned that it has a serious sour component that sneaks up on you....

It looks pretty but it's a strong pass for me.

Oooooh I wonder if my local Starbucks will make this! If anything we have like 6 starbucks within 10 minutes of the office. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

Totally true. They were making a test batch in my Starbucks this morning and I got to try it because one of the workers was vegan and this can't be made vegan or the colors don't come out right.  The powder on top is like pixie sticks but even more sour and it was fruity, although I couldn't say what fruit they were going for. It was good in the small test cup but I'm not sure I would want to drink a full size one. Quite sweet.  She told me it will be out Wednesday around my area. (Wa state)

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I have a starbucks 25 dollar giftcard that I plan on using maybe starting this weekend but I checked the website only strange item is the pokemon go frappuccino.They might just be on the secret menu.

1 Reply
testing