Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🧜‍♀️ Mermaids & Unicorns 🦄🌈

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha 😄

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh, yass!!  Now we're talkin' @Randell Heart maybe combine that with this?

Spoiler
u;ta.JPG

oooh the pink one is so pretty

My Pinterest board is filled with funky hair color!  Oh so pretty!

saw these on missguided when browsing around!

my bad if this has been posted already. These are so cute and comfy looking

Screen shot 2016-11-06 at 5.41.38 PM.png

haha cute! A bunch of different styles have been posted but I don't think these were 🙂 Cool that more companies are coming out with some 😄

I don't know if any of you watch MTV/The Challenge, but one of the former cast members went as a mermaid for Halloween and is now selling her handmade mermaid tiara on Etsy (www [dot] etsy [dot] com/listing/475098042/mermaid-princess-tiara-crown-made-with)

upload_1444329398984262178.jpg

sarahmermaid.JPG

Cool. That's pretty!

@veronika23 - look what arrived today!  (You enabler you!) 😉

It is sooooo much prettier in person than the photos online.  I was half planning to send it back (so expensive, already have so many purses), but there is no way after seeing it in real life!  ❤️  

This angle was the best I could find to show off the color shift - it's very late and dark here, so the colors are a little off, but in real life I can see yellow, green, blue, or purple depending on the light and angle.  😄

Mermaid Purse.JPG

So mesmerizing!

Gorgeous!!!! Enjoy!

Wow! Awesome @Milou07!!!!

Yes yes yes! The color and shift is amazeballs!! I'm mailing @veronika23 's bag tomorrow before she kills me LOL! 

Loving all these pictures you're all posting. That leather is something else!

No worries @pixiedust2. Whenever you can. 🙂 thx again!!!!

@Milou07,  Ooooh, so pretty!  🙂

skinnydipglitters.jpg

Skinnydip mini purse on Free People. Also, in multi-color sequins. 3 necessities: Iridescent check, sequins check, and mini check, check!! Means I have to buy it, right? 😉

20161101_162028 (1024x761).jpg

@veronika23 Got my mermaid delivery today!

LOVE it, except I'm sad...it has a big imperfection right smack in the middle of the front pocket.  I know it was on sale, I know it says "leather will have imperfections", but, in person it looks really weird/unnatural. I admit I am one of those annoying perfectionists, but I asked someone who isn't, and even they said it looks bad. But, I really love it! Any advice? Anyone else have marks on this finish?

I know they offer free returns (even sent me the printed label which is nice), but I really WANT it.

What would all my fellow mermaids do??

ETA: So, in the big pic, you can't see it all. So, I added a pic in the spoiler... it barely shows up in the pic, but believe me it's there! Where it looks dark, it is a raised bumpy line about 1.5 inches long. Because of the iridescent flash it really shows up. Will it get worse? Will the finish mark up easily? If anyone with this leather could chime in, I'd appreciate it!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
20161101_161939 (1024x650).jpg

@Milou07 @veronika23 @pixiedust2 @k617 @prti 

THANK you so very much! You are the best Iridescent Anonymous support group ever! 😉

I appreciate all your advice, and intel!

I finally got time to call the other day, but forgot about the EST time difference. So, I made a point of calling today at 1 PST and they close at 3 EST on Fridays! HA on me!

Maybe it is fate telling me to keep it!

I will try again on Monday and let you know what they say about it and report back.

Thanks again, you are all awesome!

@Randell you are welcome! Let us know what happens!

Gorgeous!  I'm so sorry about the imperfection - that would drive me crazy too. 😞

Did you end up calling them?  What did they say? 

Sooooo beautiful @Randell!!!!  Did you end up calling? Maybe they still have some and can replace it?

11 Replies
testing