Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New to BeautyTalk - What can I expect here?

Hi, fellow Beauty Talk-ers!

I'm new to this community and was wondering what type of discussions I would find here. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

Re: New to BeautyTalk - What can I expect here?

Hi @vvny and welcome to BT!

@lylysa did a great job explaining what to expect from this fun and friendly community! 

Re: New to BeautyTalk - What can I expect here?

Hi, vvny!

Welcome to Beauty Talk, Sephora's online beauty community and forum!

To help get a grasp on basic guidelines and ground rules, check out the Welcome/Getting Started section of BT:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/bd-p/Welcome

BT is a wealth of information that covers everything from popular and indie brands, individual and more broad-based beauty questions, and just about anything else in between that you can think of. Feel free to make use of the search bar on the front page to seek out previous threads that may offer insight on an inquiry you may have as well as browse through some of the more active threads on the front page so you can get a hang of what's buzzing and currently at the forefront of what folks are discussing. 

The forum can be broken down by categories for new threads on the far left side (Ask the Experts, Beauty Insider, Makeup, Skincare, etc.), so feel free to also use these as cues for any new thread you may create or if you're looking to peruse specific areas of interest. 

Have fun!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing