JGSFLA

What are the best brushes out there?

I use sephora and sigma brushes but they wear out on me quickly even though i shampoo them..anyone know of good affordable brushes? are the MAC brushes/bobbi brown brushes worth the price?  Ty for ur advice!`

roxystar4

Re: What are the best brushes out there?

[ Edited ]

Sephora Brushes, ELF, Sonia Kashuk, and Real Techniques.  I like all of them. Maybe try the ELF and Real Techniques?  The RT are a good price on Amazon.

brittieeee

I got a brush collection of BareMinerals brushes that was Limited Edition and I absolutely love them!  They came in this beautiful gold case as well!  If you are in the market for buying individual brushes that are reasonable, I think Sephora makes great brushes for the eyes (i.e. the smudge liner brush is one of my favs and I thinks it's on sale!) and BareMinerals and MAC for larger bristle brushes for the face (i.e. BareMinerals makes a great concealer and face brush and MAC makes a great kabuki).  In my experience, these brands hold up really well after daily use and repeat washings without bristles falling out. 

Titian06

I use a variety of brushes, including Sephora (very nice) and Sonia Kushak (nice and inexpensive; available at Target).  I use these two brands most often.

jellybean917

I also like the Sonia Kashuk brushes! I bought some years ago and they've held up great. I also use Sephora brushes and ELF brushes. Honestly, the only brushes I've had trouble with are super cheap drugstore ones - I don't even know the names.

starletta8

My brush collection is a mix of Sephora, MAC, Ulta professional (when they're on super duper sale), Estee Lauder, and a few others.

On a daily basis, I find myself reaching for my Sephora and MAC brushes.  I've tried cheap brushes and have found they're not worth the bother.

1930sbella

Definitely Elf brushes!

Apocalyptica

I really like elf brushes. They are very affordable and worth it in my opinion. I got a set of 12 for $12.

miabt

To be honest, every brand has some great brushes & not so great ones.  My collection is a variety of different brands :smileyhappy:  I would suggest going off of the type & feel of the brush, rather than just the brand.  The new Sephora Pro Brushes have fantastic quality & the we have a wide selection of brushes for almost every use you can imagine :smileyhappy:  

xo, Mia

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

ty for reponding!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 55 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • Manda
    • drrragon