From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 116997 Members
  • 2873 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #24
|
Re: Active Promo Codes #24
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply:
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
|
Re: Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’ve had mixed results with iPads and iPhones for rewards, but I’d recommend using the device that feels fastest for you. If your ...read more
I’ve had mixed results with iPads and iPhones for rewards, but I’d recommend using the device that feels fastest for you. If your family member’s iPhone 15 is quicker, it might be worth having them download the app. Also, keep an eye out for used iPhones, they can be a great budget-friendly option. I bought a used iPhone 13 and coudn't be happier.
New Reply in Insiders
Skincare routine advice!
|
Re: Skincare routine advice!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @lilybean2934 , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ Some background about my skins: I've struggled ...read more
Hi @lilybean2934 , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ Some background about my skins: I've struggled with acne on my face, chest, and back since high school, and through this journey, I’ve learned it’s never just one solution. Finding the right products that suit your skin type is important, but it's equally crucial to pay attention to hygiene, hormonal changes, and diet (for me, cutting back on sweets and lactose helped). Understanding why acne occurs is the first step to tackling it! Acne is often the result of a combination of factors, not just one issue, so it’s about building good habits, adjusting your diet, and using the right products that work for you. I'm currently using :Cetaphil for cleanser (I like it because it's more mild, and I don't feel tightness after using it),Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner (it only has 7 ingredients in total, my skins absorbs it right away after applying it), andCeraVe moisturisers + Sunblock (This has ceramides in the ingredients which will not clog the pores).For skincare routine you can try these 4 things out (and they are all free!):1. Start off with cutting down sugar intake (sweets, ice creams, cakes, chocolates), sugar is the key factor that boost acnes.2. Drink more water, I try to make sure I drink 3L of water everyday, especially in between 10am-4pm, keep your body hydrated = keep your hormones balance3. Move your body more often. Take a brisk walk in the noon, a walk after dinner, more movements allows your mind & body to release stress, which will helps to regulate your hormones too.4. Practise hygienic habits. Don’t touch your face with your hands, change your pillow sheet regularly, wash your face thoroughly (gentle but at least massage for 20 seconds !! and wash off for 20 seconds too). Trust me, this helps a lot.If possible, try not to squeeze your pimples as it will cause even more serious inflammation when you do that (it takes more time to heal as well!!). Use pimple cream / pimple patch, and it will eventually getting smaller & smaller.All the best in taking care of your skins ✨✨✨
New Reply in Insiders
Primer question
|
Re: Primer question
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I love smashbox primers! They make one for every skin type/concern now! Make sure to press it into your skin. Don't apply it like ...read more
I love smashbox primers! They make one for every skin type/concern now! Make sure to press it into your skin. Don't apply it like a moisturizer. It will pill. Apply a thin layer, and add where you feel you need it. I'm oily with breakout prone skin, and I'm 40. I know the struggle! Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer Light There are at least 5 other types!!!
New Reply in Insiders
The 2024 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!☀️🎁
|
Re: The 2024 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!☀️🎁
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp I have found so far (still experimenting) that the Briogeo works better if I rub a little into the palm of my hand to war ...read more
@jaaayp I have found so far (still experimenting) that the Briogeo works better if I rub a little into the palm of my hand to warm it, and then apply with my hand rather than straight from the stick - since I find applying directly kind of leaves too much product behind. But I get it if it's not a love for you - glad you have found some that you do love instead, though!
New Post in Insiders
I wish you had a “pay with points” option.
Hi, I wish Sephora would extend their reward system so we could actually use the points we earn for full-size products that we act ...read more
Hi, I wish Sephora would extend their reward system so we could actually use the points we earn for full-size products that we actually use and enjoy. Couldn’t they offer some type of pay with points option and not just a 10 or 20% discount using points? The rewards Sephora offers either go way too fast or I don’t use or need everything in that reward, Yes I know Sephora offers a $100 gift card for Rouge members but in my opinion I think 2500 is worth more than than that. And what about VIB or insiders. Also, what about those of us who have the Sephora Credit Card? Yes they make it easier to rack up points but no more ways to use them?So many people say ULTA rewards is so much better with coupons and such. I understand that Sephora is different store but they can still make improvements. Just my two cents.
New Reply in Insiders
Rouge 20% Code
|
Re: Rouge 20% Code
MOD INSIDER
Reply: @JessieValet Oh no! It looks like your private messages are currently turned off. Please send me a private message with your regis ...read more
@JessieValet Oh no! It looks like your private messages are currently turned off. Please send me a private message with your registered email address and a clear photo of your mailer or you may contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat for assistance. Thank you!
New Reply in Insiders
First Sephora Purchase!!!💋🫶🏼
|
Re: First Sephora Purchase!!!💋🫶🏼
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @CutieNigella So fun! Looks like you're off to a great start! ...read more
@CutieNigella So fun! Looks like you're off to a great start!
New Reply in Insiders
2024 Advent Calendar release
|
Re: 2024 Advent Calendar release
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mizzcrane @It was released for Rouge members in the US on the app yesterday. Sephora Favorites Best-of-Beauty Advent Calendar ...read more
@mizzcrane @It was released for Rouge members in the US on the app yesterday. Sephora Favorites Best-of-Beauty Advent Calendar
New Reply in Insiders
User
|
Re: User
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @dilcia08 your username is tagged ...read more
@dilcia08 your username is tagged
53,887 Posts