Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2015 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2015 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2015.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

Are you in the US? We can apply 2 gc for online orders, so you can use your previously bought gc (and any balance over will be charged to your card). I placed an order earlier using my $25 reward gc and a regular gc I bought months ago. The FAQ is saying we can't combine the reward gc's ($25/20/15 ones).

Your last sentence is what Q#7 in the OP is referring to (can't combine the reward gc's), but Q#6 in the OP is seeming to say you can't combine a reward gc with a regular gift card.  But, since you were able to do so, that part of the OP must be incorrect.  I wonder if instead the mod. was trying to say we can't use the reward gc to purchase a regular gift card???

"The FAQ is saying we can't combine the reward bc's ($25/20/15 ones)"

oh, that mean you can combine two reward gift cards right.

That is make sense 

yes, i am in us, but they only take the phone order right

The 6th answered question in the original post indicates no, but a BTer posted in another thread that she was able to use both her regular gift card and the holiday reward gift card. I don't know if that was a fluke or not.

I hope it works, I order Sephora gift card on eBay with bonus card. 

Haven't gotten mine either. Will need to call the conceirge line tonight,

Neither have I. I got my Reward card number and promo code by calling but the promo code doesn't work for me when entered =(

Anonymous Insider

I have seen lot of complains on Rouges receiving the wrong disccount of $20 instead of $25. I hope they send the correct one on the emails they are sending now.

Let us know if you get your email and when you do. I haven't gotten anything.

I still have not gotten mine 😞

There are a number of threads on this subject matter, so it's difficult to keep up. I'm hoping the information I learned will be helpful to some of you, so I'm repeating it on this thread.

I had not received a mail or email, and this was before the admin. started this thread.  After two calls to the concierge line yesterday, I learned that Sephora did not establish a gift card for me under my account, even though I'm a rouge, so I was not going to be receiving an email or a card via snail mail. They did not know why this was the case, but they told me if I placed my order with CS beginning today, they would ensure I could place an order and receive $25 off.  I posted this information to another thread and three more Rouge BTERS called the concierge line and were told the same thing, so they are also going to have to place their order through CS to get the discount.  If you have gift card information under your account, you can call the concierge line and receive your gift card number and PIN (several BTERS have posted that they've done that), IF you don't want to wait to see if you are going to get an email or if you want to find out if you are in the same situation as me and some other BTERS and need to place your order through CS.  I placed my order with CS when they opened this morning, and it went flawlessly.  I'm happy I got the item I wanted!  I'm glad also that I called the concierge line before endlessly waiting for an email that, for me, wasn't going to come.  If any of you decide to take that route, make sure you specifically ask if there is gift card information on your account or not. Hope this helps!!!

Wow. Can't believe that is happening!

I know! I was hoping that my situation was unique, but when others called the concierge line and found out they were in the same boat, I knew that wasn't the case. The good news is that CS will be able to provide the discount when placing the order with them.  They were very helpful!

Can someone send me the concierge number? I've been trying to find it online and it appears to be a big secret. thanks!

1-855-ROUGE VIB

If you're on the desktop site, on the ribbon at the top, click on "VIB Rouge" and one of the pieces of information on the page that comes up is the concierge number.

The one I received is only for $20. -____-

Caren, you should be able to place your order through CS, so that you can get $25 off.  Just explain your situation to them when you call.

Please make the Canadian gift cards to be used same way as the US ones. That way we can put a promotion for samples etc just like the US customers when we make our purchase.

I haven't received mine yet either.

I haven't received anything either (from email or the post)...

4 Replies
testing