Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

In the spirit of @malday, I threw on the Sephora Cream Stain in the deep green and actually really dug it. Not brave enough to wear it other than walking around my apartment like a boss a** b*tch, but that's a start! Happy I picked it up!

I am also wearing the Chrissy Teigen x Becca palette on my eyes (all the colours) and my current fave mascara Guerlain Maxi Lash.

My application is hot-garbage, but it is the better of two attempts!My application is hot-garbage, but it is the better of two attempts!

*ninja edit, the lighting here makes my face look super orange, but it's not, and I am not wearing any face makeup.  

@NotCrocker Like e bold colors! Don't be afraid of leaving home with it, do it. This world needs some bold color. 🙂

@NotCrocker Yessss! You look like a BAMF in that color. You totally pull it off 🙂

@NotCrocker Hey don't underestimate the value of being a boss in your own home;). 

I love maxi lash but I'm all out and trying to work my way through all my mascaras before going on a mascara binge.  

@heartsmyface The things in my apartment are VERY impressed with the looks I try! I have wandered down to do laundry on another floor in varied looks, so baby steps happen! Yeah, I suffer the overload of mascara as well. I am slowly working through a bunch of tryouts but am pretty happy to have my ol'go-to around when I want something consistent! 

@NotCrocker I have the same lip stain, enabled by lyravega! I have worn it out everywhere including Target. I like unexpected against completely standard everything.

I really like the interesting lip color with your natural/casual look. Don't change that! If there's one thing that might help you feel at home in weird colors, I think it's eyebrows. Yours are good. But if you made them 110% of what you have here everyone you know would buy that lip cream. You are almost a brunette Karen Elson, a little more brow and you're there! Wear it out and brag!

@fairlywell master of making me feel like a million bucks! I actually do nothing with my brows right now (other than get them threaded), so there is lots of opportunity there! I have had them fill them a bit after threading, because they always offer, and it definitely adds an oomph to my look!

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

this was a look from a few days ago! In natural light

Eyes: Colourpop Yes, Please palette, Heroine Make masscara, mote liquid liner, abh duo brow powder and clear brow gel

Face: dr. jart bb cream in light/medium, tarte shape tape in light, hourglass ambient powder in diffused light, UD all nighter spray, hourglass blush in mood exposure, colourpop gimme more highlight palette

Lips: I don't remember, but one of colourpop's blotted lips!

You're so cute.

@flyte (not really sure where this reply is going to show up) Thanks for the feedback about the mascara! I am definitely going to order it. I have heard about people having trouble getting it off, so I'll make sure I have good eye makeup remover around 🙂

@flyte this is such a pretty look! i love the gold inner corner highlight especially. your hair is SO pretty too!

What a beautiful look @flyte! It looks almost, ethereal? I love it! Wish I could pull off those warmer tones 😞

aww it's okay! @Mcakes i don't think i pull off cool tones really well so i have to work with what I've got! thank you so much~ 

so many warm palettes are coming out currently, but i think cool is making a comeback!

You pull off warm shadows so well ♡ such a pretty look @flyte

thank you @myumew !! i feel like i need to use the ND palette for a look now haha! i can't wait to try out looks with the femrosa palette too 😉

@flyte Do you like the Heroine mascara? I have it sitting in my Amazon shopping cart but haven't pulled the trigger yet 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny I love it! I've been through like 5 tubes of the one on amazon haha. I have oily lids and even with primer, a lot of mascaras flake or transfer onto my lower lash line. Heroine Make is so budge proof, it even lasts through super humid days!

I would get a good eye makeup remover though! People say it's tough to remove, but personally I haven't had too much trouble. I use the bifesta eye makeup remover, which is water-based since my eyes don't do well with oil based ones.

@flyte Yay, we're colour twinsies!  What a very pretty and delicate wash of colour! 

thank you @heartsmyface! red/pinky colors are so in right now! got to use them 😄

I love long baby nap times!!!  I got into the Too Faced Pretty rebel palette, kvd chrysalis palette and Elegance single shadow in M02(yellow) IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

HOT DANG, WOMAN! This blew my mind, love the color combination. ❤️

12 Replies
testing