Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

darkiceis wrote:

@Blackwhiskey omgoodness this such a beautiful look. You are really creative, this and all your looks are very flattering. Love it!

Thank you!!! I did spend a lot of time on this look, mainly cause I was watching Pretty Little Liars xD But it was amazing to blend, truly, I'm glad I loved this!! 

@Blackwhiskey Holy yaaaaaasssss!!!!!   That silver cut crease is like a shooting star across your lids!!!!  

I've still got to test the NH out on my lids.  I need time!   I'' glad to hear you had no blending difficulties with the last four shades because my initial swatches didn't look so hot.  

@Blackwhiskey Yeah I figured editing was easier than replying again.  We only get so many replies and then we have to start replying to each other on other people's comments which triggers me.  I get all twitchy with things out of order.  

heartsmyface wrote:

@Blackwhiskey Holy yaaaaaasssss!!!!!   That silver cut crease is like a shooting star across your lids!!!!  

I've still got to test the NH out on my lids.  I need time!   I'' glad to hear you had no blending difficulties with the last four shades because my initial swatches didn't look so hot.  

I didn't notice the second part of your comment but I'm sure you'll love it, I swatched it with my fingers so it looked more pigmented but it was like that on my eyelids, I also used an Urban decay primer, Enigma, forgot to mention. I have to use primer no matter what because my eyelids are so oily they'll crease anything! I used the brush that came with to blend out the deeper shades and it worked pretty well and was perfect for precise blending!

heartsmyface wrote:

UM HELLO?! Best comment?! Thank you, hearts!! Hehee, this is my favorite eyeliner, it makes everything look so fancy. 

Today I'm trying out the Bite Liquified lip on Candied.  It's super super pigmented, goes on smooth and opague, has that signature bite fruity scent and doesn't dry down completely!  Hello husband kissy face!!!IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

Oh @heartsmyface, you're so lovely! Candied is perfect on you, and I'm loving the dark hair too! So foxy!

@heartsmyface Love this colour on you! How are you finding the wear? I am super interested in these, my Bite collection is ridiculous and these seem like a necessary unnecessary addition, but I worry about them being too slippery.

@heartsmyface lipstick on my arm/places I can't imagine how lipstick reached is kinda my thing, hence the worry. That said, it's not a worry that's really prevented me from buying stuff I love. Thanks for the 2-hour mark rundown!

@NotCrocker I'm into hour two.  I've eaten and it's still going strong. No feathering.  My lips feel slightly tacky and there's still a nice sheen going on but nowhere near as shiney as upon first application.  So far so good.  

I did somehow manage to get lipstick on my arm so it definitely transfers.  Upon trying to remove it from my arm I notice it stains my skin.  Kinda a good thing in a lipstick on your lips but not great news for lipstick mark fearing husbands.  

Hearts!!! Look at you, you gorgeous human!! 😍 @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface The bite does come off opaque, thanks for sharing. It's a nice pop of color on you. 

Gorgeous!!!!!

heartsmyface wrote:

Today I'm trying out the Bite Liquified lip on Candied.  It's super super pigmented, goes on smooth and opague, has that signature bite fruity scent and doesn't dry down completely!  Hello husband kissy face!!!IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

@heartsmyface Ohh, Candied looks beautiful on you! That's one of the ones I'm thinking of getting, so I'm grateful you shared how it looks and how you find the formula 🙂 

Interesting and disturbing that if I remove a picture I don't favor but someone quotes with it, I can't remove it:/. I mean, it's not a terrible picture but if it were I'd want the option to take it down. 

Wearing pretty minimal make up, as per usual. But I am trying to build up to more, so that I can use my massive collection, as it deserves to be used! I am also trying to step out of my box, so this is the first face photo I've popped up here (I am pretty sure!)

1. Pretty Vulgar Feather Mascara 

2. Chrissy x Becca blush and rose gold highlight

3. HoF Bite lipstick

4. Sun-splotched skin and a summer sheen

5. Guerlain Meteorites

And now... here is my face. #nerves 

IMG_6584.JPG

@NotCrocker and what a pretty face it is! Beautiful lipstick!! ❤

Wow! You look fantastic, lovely shade of lipstick.

@NotCrocker you're so cute! the bright lip with the minimal makeup is lovely- you have beautiful skin!

@NotCrocker No nerves are required for this post. You look summery and fantastic!  And ouhh... how do you like the Pretty Vulgar mascara?  Any good?  I'm very much drawn to the packaging but don't feel that's enough to warrant buying it since it'll be stored in a drawer.  

@heartsmyface Thanks! Full disclosure, not crazy about the mascara. It's a bit clumpy for my tastes. I definitely bought it for the packaging, I have a couple mascara faves so was only giving this a half-hearted try with the knowledge that it would look cute if it didn't work out!

9 Replies
testing