Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ripped tights are a good look though !! 😉

Anonymous Insider

I was summoned!

Niiiice, accessory! It makes me think of dagger beads. Fierce and edgy look all around with your wing and lip. I think I only notice since I think of the terrible lighting in my closet office where I take most of my own looks. lol.

Funny, you made Dave Chapelle go off in my head with how many times he said darkness in the Rick James skit.

saul.JPG

Beso/Bette is an amazing combination. And I would immediately impale myself on that bracelet.

As awesome as it looks, yes, I too would be dead by mid afternoon.  

-want- spikey bracelet. >_< They lookk like dragon spikes from here. I might have to give it a looksie after I get my first paycheck! 😄 You look so motorhead chick right here! 

image.jpg

Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation mixed with a dot of Estée Lauder double wear foundation 

Set with Estée Lauder DoubleWear Powder

ABH powder contour kit

Milani Luminoso Blush

Mac Cinderella Collection Beauty Powder as Highlight

Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadows (Golden Peach and Girl Talk)

Nyx Eyeliner

Tarte lights camera flashes mascara with loreal telescopic

Colourpop Luminoso with Nyx Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches 

Nyx Brow Pencil 

Metallic tatoos: Printed Village 

You are lovely! and I love that lip combo!

Ouhhhhhh, this is the first time I've seen those tattooes in action!  Super pretty!   Your shadow is divine as well:) 

OK, I honestly always thought temp tattoos on adults were dumb, but these are just adorable, and go well with your bronzey/gold/peachy look.

Loving the lip combo! I think it's a great look for a music festival too, esp with the flash tattoos. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Such a gorgeous sunny look 😄 Also: loving the temp tats! 

Like how you lined your eyes, super cute look. 

Anonymous Insider

This is such an adorable example of a no makeup makeup look! I love the way you've enhanced your naturally stunning features subtly but effectively, to let your natural beauty shine through! The sunset shades on your eyelids and lips compliment your gorgeous hair, and your complexion looks flawless! You are beautiful! 🙂

Wearing Mac Miley Cyrus lipstick, and trying out dipbrow in taupe.  Ahhhh, gotta go out!  image.jpg

Edit-I am where I need to be now!  Just me and my bestie having a slumber party! image.jpg

The miley lipstick is gorgeous on you! 

&& have fun at your slumber party.. those are the bestest 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Wow!! that color is just oh-so-perfect for you!!! You have a vibrant energy that matches so well with that fun, playful lip color. I rarely see anyone who goes along SO WELL with that color! So pretty. 

Aw, thanks!  I think this pinks' personality changes with who's wearing it!  It's a little chameleon it is!  I do get more spunky wearing it than I usually am.  I dont know if my looks channel the energy or if it's that I apply makeup according to the energy level I have, but they're definitely associated. 

I wanna have slumber parties with you! /is a creep

Creepy is a common characteristic in the circle.  Bring a pillow and some movie recommendations!  You're always invited! 

Love your look in the top picture, the lips are fantastic.  Cute hair in second picture. 

Anonymous Insider

What? Miley's lip but no twerking? 😉 This is a fabulous example of a no makeup makeup look executed brilliantly! You've defined your eyes and cheeks subtly but effectively, and evened your skin tone out so that is looks flawless! I am absolutely loving your hair and the gorgeous mauve lip, and I mustn't forget to mention the feisty mint-green jacket! It's such a summery look! Stunning! 🙂

7 Replies
testing