Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Such a pretty lady @CynthieLu 💕

Awww shucks you are so kind @lmaster thank you bunches! 🩷🪻

looking great @CynthieLu ! Hope you had a great day!

Thank you 💕💕 I@makeitup305. I love a Friday. They just feel so good. 😄

@CynthieLu  ooh, you tried your new DM highlighter (saw you mention it in another thread)! It looks lovely on you! How do you like it? Also love that lip combo - the color & shine is gorgeous!

Thank you so much @caitbird I was very excited to play around with it. 😄 It swatched beautifully when it first opened it so I was so ready to try it on my face.

I haven't come up with to much of an opinion yet, but it's promising. 😉 I love the shade and it's a more subtle glow than some of the products I've been playing with lately.

But this has potential for use on your cheeks, lips and even eyes so I want to explore it all. 

@CynthieLu Beautiful look. Love the glossy lips. 

Thank you lovely @SportyGirly125 🦋

@lmaster  gorgeous spring look! You always know how to complement your natural beauty so well 💜

Thank you sweet beauty 🤗 @caitbird 

looking gorgeous as always @lmaster 😍

Thank you so very much 💖 @makeitup305 

Look at you gorgeous girl! 😍 🌸 @lmaster Were you going somewhere special today? This look is so pretty, like your headed to a fun garden party. 

Awww thanks!! My boys had their spring concert @CynthieLu 🥰

@lmaster @So stunning 😍 The curls and jewelry ❤️

Thank you sunshine!! 🌞 @SportyGirly125 

c70b8b38-9184-40f4-8c8a-5474eacbd562.jpg

20240507_152356.jpg

Thoughts:

Spoiler
I'm loving how well the Fwee pudding pot blushes blend. The peripera mascara flakes a little while applying but I didn't get extra flaking during the day or any smudging. The new Amuse foundation I'm trying broke up a little around my mouth (wearing off on my nose is normal because of my glasses) but it's probably my skincare. It's a smidge too light but I can make it work. The TFIT concealer is turning out to be much better than I expected. I have to be careful with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick because it can get a little muddy. The Bobbi Brown Petal Highlighter is so pretty but I topped it off with Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude because it was too cool-toned for my eyeshadow. The Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Kit - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeshadow Brush is probably getting passed on after today. It looks great but I'm ready to declutter it. I hadn't worn my VB lipsticks in a while and today reminded me that they are awesome.

You are just dreamy @makeitup305 

@makeitup305  ahh you look so pretty!! 😍 Love the blush, and that lippie - wow! I might have to check both of those out...😅

@caitbird Thank you! Idk how that Nudestix kit got in there, I didn't tag it? That was not the lippie I was wearing lol

1 Reply
testing