Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

thanks so much  @CookieGirl1 !

@makeitup305 @Such a beautiful look 

Thank you! @SportyGirly125 My moisturizer made my foundation pill like crazy so I'm glad I was able to save it.

My studio look I did for my Pilates test out. I didn’t fail but I didn’t pass. Right now just figuring out what I want to do with my life. Luckily I had on ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 1 oz/ 46 mL and my makeup stayed in tact while I did some crying afterwards. 

💕Eyes ND My Dream. Eyeliner VB Fig and Copper

👄Lips PMG Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy in center

☀️Bronzer Guerlain terracotta

Highlighter Chantecaille Cheetah over VB Reflect highlighter in Pearl

🌸Cheeks Chantecaille Emotion and Armani Beauty Euphoric

IMG_4939.jpeg

IMG_4928.jpeg

IMG_4932.jpeg

Sweet beauty @SportyGirly125 you are strong! Take it as a sign, if you really want this, keep pushing! You look amazing!

@lmaster @Thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 sorry to hear the results weren't what you wanted.  Do something special for yourself.  BTW, you look awesome.  Big hug

@CorgiMommy Thank you!  I took a day away from Pilates and did some cleaning to take my mind off of it.

So pretty! @SportyGirly125 

@idanyd Thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 I'm sorry that the outcome wasn't what you hoped for. I hope you're not feeling too discouraged. Big hugs! 

@makeitup305 Thank you ❤️

@SportyGirly125  I'm sorry about your test, that is tough 🤗 but I hope it doesn't get you down too much. I hope you can try again, and next time you will do better. I believe in you - you can totally do this! 💜 Stay strong! 💪

@caitbird Thank you ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear that @SportyGirly125 set backs are so hard. 🩵 You were learning a whole new skill, that's so amazing and admirable. Truly. 🫂 Did they give you any feed back? If you maybe just need a little more time training? 

@CynthieLu the feedback was to practice with different bodies and practice my cueing. It’s just hard to find people that have the time for that.  Also, in the last 24 hours I just have been contemplating if I am even capable of doing this for a living. It’s different when you are a client and trying to train to become a teacher. I have 4 and a half months left to try and test out again. I don’t even know if I have the qualities for what it takes anymore.  With all the time and money spent I am grateful for the experience but I have to also be reasonable about my capabilities. 

@SportyGirly125 you've always struck me as being someone who's very determined and confident.  If you think that this is something that you still want to do, don't give up--don't doubt yourself or your abilities because you are enough.  That being said, if you're having second thoughts because you honestly don't see yourself enjoying this or finding it fulfilling then maybe it's time to explore more options.  You have so many skills that I know you're going to find the right fit for you 💜.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you ☺️ Getting it out there and talking about it definitely is helping. I’m not a quitter usually but I need to talk to my master teacher and ask for advice/guidance. I think after I have a thorough talk with her I will know what my next steps are. I’m just going through the grief stage. Don’t get me wrong I love being in the studio and feel really happy whenever I am there. I’m still figuring out my path and my thoughts are cloudy because I’m emotional. 

@SportyGirly125 I totally get there--I've been there and it's a horrible, confusing cloud of emotions.  We'll all be here for you; you got this 💙.

@CookieGirl1 ❤️

@SportyGirly125 thinking of you...stay strong!!!!  ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 

1 Reply
testing