Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

YOU LOOK AMAZING @Mellmars1185 I love your blush 👀👀👀🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️

@jaaayp Thank you. I am in love with the PT blushe duos. I want to get at least one more shade. They are always sold out. Have you tried it?

I have @Mellmars1185 ! I haven't tried any of the newer shades (or idk if I have.. I can't seem to find any of his blushes in my collection, I swear I had at least 2) but I'm not too big of a fan, actually 😅 it's nice but maybe I'm not seeing the big wow factor?? Sometimes I notice it also kinda clings onto dry patches (I get some sometimes even though I'm combo skin) Is it just the shade range for you? I love MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Powder Blush Desert Rose or his blushes in general because it makes my cheeks look airbrushed.

@jaaayp Ohh really? I didn't seems to get the patchiness with them. I tend to blend them on the back of my hand first. I like using the powder first with the blush on top. I like the shades and that they stay on all day for me. I will have to try out the MBM blush. Is it long lasting for you? Airbrushed sounds lovely.

Yesss. The PA way @Mellmars1185 !!! Maybe I should try again. I still have the bronzer and the foundation pallet so I must have given the blushes away.. sigh. I actually never have any issues with blushes fading 🤔 but I an always powdering either before or after so could be why? OMG MARIO WAS HAVING 25% DIRECT LAST WEEK AND I MISSED IT

@jaaayp 25% off?? Oh I missed it too! Have you tried the Tower 28 blushes? I am wondering how they compare to the MUBM blushes?

Oh yes I own tower 28 blushes @Mellmars1185 🙂 so the Mario ones that I own are powder and the tower 28 is cream. The tower 28 is VERY emollient and kinda stay dewy (I don't think they set on their own) vs the MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Powder Blush Desert Rose is powder so its once it's on, it's on. I like both but I think generally the tower 28 shades are a lot more.. vibrant? Vs the Mario's are muted shades

Such a stunning bridal look @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much 💞

@Mellmars1185  wow!!! Gorgeous!!! What event are you planning??

@ather A small wedding 😅

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! @Mellmars1185 

@sister13 Thank you 😊🙏💓

You look gorgeous!! Loving the blush! @Mellmars1185 

@idanyd Thank you so much! 

This look is absolutely gorgeous @Mellmars1185! 💖

@JoSometimes Thank you very much 💞!

@Mellmars1185 that looks so pretty!  I love how soft it looks.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you very much! I had to tone down the blush a bit with some foundation. Im loving the Patrick Ta blush.

It's great to see you @Mellmars1185, and I love seeing your glam experiments. 🤩 Girl, your a vision here! 

I know you must be sooo busy getting ready for you big event  Thank you for popping in to see us. 🥰💕

@CynthieLu Thank you kindly 🙏🩷. I was mostly happy with how the look lasted. The lippie though...that is something I don't know what to pick 🤔

3 Replies
testing