Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora 10 year olds

Pepole are always talking about 10 year olds in Sephora so what do you guys think is the reasonable age to go to Sephora 

Re: Sephora 10 year olds

i think like 11-12 is appropriate bc their skin has started changing and even young teens (tweens, wtv) need light cleanser and moisturizer and enjoy wearing makeup daily. but i think sephora should put a sign up at drunk elephant and glow recipe warning that many products contain harsh ingredients and are not for recommended use under the age of 18 as that’s what drunk elephant has stated before.

I think that 12-14 is a good age to start shopping at Sephora and doing light skincare/makeup that is age appropriate.

ANY AGE!!! 

although sephora has makeup & harsh exfoliants made for older persons, their skincare products can be really good for younger peeps!! it should be recommended to come with a parent or guardian if ur under 13.

a lot of their business comes from young ppl, so they would never let many people know about the tiny risks that fragrance etc has in products!! instead, if you see a parent with a child buying something that you KNOW has ahas, vitamin a, & other things try to warn them!!

id say once u hit puberty, so 8-16

I think 12-13 is a reasonable age to start purchasing makeup from sephora. (As long as everyone is respectful of each other, and the space around them, then it’s fine if younger teens buy makeup there). That being said, there should definitely be age restrictions on products that are not meant to be used on younger people’s skin (e.g. retinols). Aside from that, let them go crazy with mascara, blush, highlighter, etc.. whatever makes them have fun and feel like themselves. 

I think kids under 10 don't need skincare  at all, but if they are buying it they should use brands that are safe for them. 

Sephora should add a age restriction on certain skincare products.

I think its ok as long as they are buying things that are appropriate for their skin and are not buying things they don't need and will probably ruin their skin. Also if they are not stealing things they don't need from adult shoppers that actually want/need these items. 

I think it's okay as long as they're getting the products appropriate for their skin and not being disrespectful. It's like their hobby, and if doing self care makes them happy, let them be.

i think if your 13+ you should be going into sephora or ulta. 

Probably 13 or 14

Anybody! but, if ten year old are going into sephora and buying what is the most “popular” or what the media is telling them, thats honestly sad, they should use what they like and what WORKS for themmm

any age tbh, but little girls/boys (however they identify) shouldn't feel pressured to buy and put all of these things on their face. They're just following what the media tells them.

all

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing