Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???

Any mascara recommends?!🤨💕🎀

Re: Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???

@Chloe168 I would recommend sky high mascara and telescopic mascara those are really good 

@Chloe168 depending on what kind of look and feel you’re after I would also add a few to the good suggestions ⬇️😊.  Some of my favorites for a light and buildable effect are ILIA Mini Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black , caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL and NARS Climax Volumizing Mascara Explicit Black . 

@Chloe168  What are your mascara wishes?  Would you prefer a more natural looking lash, thicker lashes, one that better holds a curl,  super black lashes?  There are many great mascaras that deliver varying lash effects so your desired effect can be helpful in offering you suggestions. 

honestly there all good but to give u ideas use Too Faced Twice The Better Than Sex Mascara Duo and Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 🤍 that combo is good and even alone is good

Tried the better then sex loveee it  Definitely gonna repurchase thank you for the recommendation

@Chloe168 I love Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara ,  delivers longer lashes all day and then cones off without ruin I ng your lashes. 

An inexpensive option is SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black .

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing