2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you to Malday for inspiring me to search for my mini Dior palette and actually use it. It's so cute and tiny, eep. Smiley Very Happy So I am extremely please with this palette. I have a lot of neutrals but even then I feel like I overdo it sometimes, .. it may look good but still.. I feel this palette (Dior) is almost foolproof if you're trying to get natural looks. And you all know how I'm crazy about my bold looks.. this palette makes me want to stick to just using this. Has never happened before. OKAY. So the name of the palette is Montaigne and I used all of them. I used the light brown on my lid, the center matte on the crease, the peachy one on the center of the lid, the dark brown on the lower lash line and the white as a browbone highlight. 

I used Giorgo Armani on my eyebrows and Diorshow Overcurl mascara (one coat). 

I used Mary Kay CC cream in Light.. and it's a big tube, christmas present from a cousin in mexico who sells those products.

I used hoola bronzer. 

And on the lips I'm wearing Honey from Revlon I think? It's a chubby stick and all those name has worn off for some reason. But it's very pretty.

And if you're wondering, I'm using some EOS Vassen Adult Grey lens from lensvillage. They are comfortable to wear and unlike the dolly grey ones I've used before, these don't block your vision and still have a good color impact. 

This makeup look and application form was inspired by the lovely Eva Green. 

IMG_20150109_122913.jpgIMG_20150109_122535.jpgIMG_20150109_123007.jpg

You're such a natural beauty!  Did you curl/wave your hair?  It looks extra pretty and full of body! 

Thank you hearts. I just let it loose. It was in a bun and didnt bother to straighten lol. Also my hair is naturally wavy

Goodness! This look is hauntingly ethereal and stunningly beautiful! The natural eye is so flattering with that nude-pink coquettish lip! You look amazing! Like a French movie star! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Hahaha nice. Thank you ballerina! I downloaded an app to hrlp me learn french too :3

[ Edited ]

I love how fresh and natural you look.  These look like headshots with the very subtle makeup look.  I need to bust that palette out myself.  Very pretty.

Thank you, notcreative! I think I'm going to use it again tomorrow, I'm going to test it out for a while to see if I really like the product and if I doooo, I'm buying it on my birthday. Smiley Happy It'd be my first high end palette. And I think aside from the two exceptions of makeup I was going to buy this year, that'd be the only piece of makeup I'll buy. 

If you use it, post it! 

I have shared every makeup look I've made over the past couple of months (minus the ones on vacation).  Sadly, I just have not worn a lot of makeup.  I promise I will share it though.  Unless I hate the outcome, I usually share.

Girl, you stun me with every photo! You are so gorgeous!!! You are looking rather sultry!! Smiley Wink 

(0) Hearts

Thank you, I take lessons from Eva Green for that sexy stare. Smiley Wink Hahaha (Just studying her photos) 

I love you the most with gray eyes.

*blush* Thank you 

Whoaaaa, so beautiful.

^_^ Thank you, I feel beautiful today!

I'm glad to hear that because you are striking. Everyday. 

Love the natural look on you Blackwhiskey!  Beautiful!

Thank you Smiley Very Happy One time use and I'm already in love with Dior eyeshadow, haha. I'm going to see how long it is before I reach for it again, idk. I really love this.. and I'm definitely thinking of getting it or just a palette from the Dior line for my birthday. 

Finally got a chance to play with my Sephora COTY gift!

Dr. Jart+ BB cream (the black one)

Physician's Formula & Covergirl concealer mixed together 

Bare Minerals pressed mineral veil

it cosmetics brow power

Sephora COTY palette - I used Macaroon, Marsala Metallic, and Butterum on eyes and used Marsala Satin and Shifting Sand for blush and cheek highlight. 

Marc Jacobs highliner in brown(out)

Julep boho glam mascara

Marsala Matte lip creme 

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is such an immaculately groomed, perfectly polished look, and I'm loving the way you've used the COTY both on eyes and lips; it's very directional, and you look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

These colors look so good on you and I wish the lipstick looked like that one me Smiley Sad I get a dark reddish brown color.

I love the lipstick on you and that it looks different on everyone.  Those shadows look incredible, too.  Must buy this stuff.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments