From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117793 Members
  • 3087 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: I've been trying to vet the same effect this month but omg June gloom must really be a thing because the sun just does not want to ...read more
I've been trying to vet the same effect this month but omg June gloom must really be a thing because the sun just does not want to join us... Where am I, SEATTLE??? I would like to incorporate more makeup items on here but I haven't gone through my collection yet, so maybe this weekend, I'll provide some additional items 🙃 Some updates for this month vs previous month: Beginning of May End of May Product finished:Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Serum with Vitamin C has anyone tried this? This worked OK but it smelled like... swimming pool water? 😂
Recent images from this conversation
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Canada is not home?!??! I mean I guess Canada is huge @ather so you might have to fly... ya, balance is always good! Other than sa ...read more
Canada is not home?!??! I mean I guess Canada is huge @ather so you might have to fly... ya, balance is always good! Other than safety, I chose my next international trip after alaska to be Asia because the dollars go far there. I'm also trying to buy another house rn and in the US, esp where I am, it's like a war zone (people be cray) and also it's tough being a single lady trying to afford a house within reasonable price range... they really should build single income homes LOL so your logic totally makes sense to me. I just told @itsfi that I'm gonna be with her on this "no buy June". Of course I consider my beauty hauls as "treat for myself" but I don't think I need any more than I have now and I really gotta save them coins 😂😂😂
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Aw, thank you @lmaster idk how clear the picture comes off but I have like powder and foundation around the edges (I should have c ...read more
Aw, thank you @lmaster idk how clear the picture comes off but I have like powder and foundation around the edges (I should have cleaned) plus I think my lips are just kinda irritated and dry in this picture (hence the color) LOLOL 😂😂😂😂
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Omg @makeitup305 my last two bottles did NOT look like that. It was green. I trusted their email and used it and broke out EVERYWH ...read more
Omg @makeitup305 my last two bottles did NOT look like that. It was green. I trusted their email and used it and broke out EVERYWHERE. I'm writing an angry email rn back to them LOL (I'm a Karen 😂) It's end of an era. I will no longer be purchasing this brand now.   
Summer recommendations
|
Re: Summer recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Huda beauty foundation sticks have been my holy grail for years. I have dry skin however I'm a but oily in the T zone. The Fenty b ...read more
Huda beauty foundation sticks have been my holy grail for years. I have dry skin however I'm a but oily in the T zone. The Fenty beauty skin tint is also an amazing choice as long as you don't go near water. hour glass primer vail although a bit pricey has never caused me to break out in the last 4 years. Haus Labs has an amazing acne friendly concealer and depending on how dry your skin is her foundation is also a good choice. for setting spray I would recommend the all nighter setting spray by Urban decay. I rarely get any separation using it especially in combination with Huda beauty flawless filter foundation stick. I wouldn’t use the Huda beauty concealer on dry skin though.
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Such a pretty new color. Londontown Kur.
Such a pretty new color. Londontown Kur.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Skincare
What skincare should I use? My skin is very soft with minimal break outs.
What skincare should I use? My skin is very soft with minimal break outs.
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating L ...read more
@CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Tint HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Neutral
I want to modify my orden ASAP
|
Re: I want to modify my orden 76493970666 ASAP
MOD INSIDER
Reply: @angelicameneses We have a short timeframe in which we are able to cancel orders. I will send you a PM. ...read more
@angelicameneses We have a short timeframe in which we are able to cancel orders. I will send you a PM.
Dark Spots annoying???
|
Re: Dark Spots annoying???
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @444dari For 100% (or close to it) results, you need to see a board certified dermatologist to have your hyperpigmentation diagno ...read more
@444dari For 100% (or close to it) results, you need to see a board certified dermatologist to have your hyperpigmentation diagnosed (there are different types, and some require different treatments) and get personalized solution options. Those could include IPL or laser therapy, high strength peels, or Rx medication.
218,625 Posts