From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117766 Members
  • 3083 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: You can do it @blackkitty2014! I can't wait to see you post a pic of it empty  ...read more
You can do it @blackkitty2014! I can't wait to see you post a pic of it empty 🙂
Recent images from this conversation
Vitamin c serum suggestions please
|
Re: Vitamin c serum suggestions please
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @RebeccaV2 it looks to be in airtight packaging which is good. The fruit extracts could be irritating. Also, it does not list th ...read more
@RebeccaV2 it looks to be in airtight packaging which is good. The fruit extracts could be irritating. Also, it does not list the concentration of Vitamin C. I personally would not use it. I like The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C & EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: When you purchased at least 3 bottles of the same skincare and the 3rd one comes in oxidized but the customer service reps you tha ...read more
When you purchased at least 3 bottles of the same skincare and the 3rd one comes in oxidized but the customer service reps you that it's "safe" to use.... It's not about the safety! (Although very important), but about the effectiveness!!! Anyone have seen this before? My previous 2 bottles were bright green, I assume this is the vitamin c oxidized even though I have not opened this bottle at all until yesterday! @itsfi ?   
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @peculiarzmakeup The shadows were really easy to work with, so that helped with the blended look ...read more
Thanks @peculiarzmakeup The shadows were really easy to work with, so that helped with the blended look
Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
|
Re: Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg tarte mascara is a chef's kiss.
Omg tarte mascara is a chef's kiss.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Clinique Moisturizer
Has any body tried this? I have seen good and bad reviews. I thought this would be a good option since I need a new moisturizer. L ...read more
Has any body tried this? I have seen good and bad reviews. I thought this would be a good option since I need a new moisturizer. Let me know!
New to Sephora
I already have a match for foundation and setting powder. Is there a tool for me to explore other brands where this app can recomm ...read more
I already have a match for foundation and setting powder. Is there a tool for me to explore other brands where this app can recommend which alternate brand + color selection + skin type, etc that best matches the current one I have (which the store rep tested my tone and matched it perfectly)?
Beauty pet peeves 2
Rare beauty highlighter breaking
Rare beauty highlighter breaking
Blind Purchases
|
Re: Blind Purchases
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup I will have to check it out ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup I will have to check it out
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Ooooo Alaskan cruise!! Jealous! I want to go! That sounds wonderful! My husband was in Alaska in January this year. The p ...read more
@jaaayp Ooooo Alaskan cruise!! Jealous! I want to go! That sounds wonderful! My husband was in Alaska in January this year. The pictures he sent are beautiful! I bet it will be a wonderful time!! I also have Singapore and Taiwan on my places to go! That’s good they are safe! One of the daycare workers is from Singapore and she always talks how nice it is there! She’s literally the sweetest person ever too! I’m sure you will have the best time!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!!!
218,570 Posts