Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hahaha! I did, I hope yours was good as well my dear. My hair is naturally wavy and healthy-ish lol. I need a trim right now so I have a ton of split ends but my hair is generally very soft from rarely using heat on it 

Perfection. I really thought you were wearing a very light shadow on your lids, but I guess your lids are just that perfect. No eyeshadow needed.

Lol! I'm wearing a mix of KVD Laetus and Latinus, it's my go to neutral mix, adds just a bit of sheen to my bare lids 🙂 I just never list it because it's the most boring mix of shadows ever

Shhhh, let me think your eyelids are perfect. 😉

Ack!  Okay, I am in love with Too Cool For School everything and how that dinoplatz is making your lips look us no exception!   

Happy gobble gobble day!  

I just got the lip balm trio and blotting papers from a lovely BTer and I think I'm slowly falling in love with the brand. Thank you hearts 😄

Happy Turkey Day, Malday! You look lovely as always. I like the Dinoplatz lip balm on you - how do you find the formula? And that first pic is blowing me away too - you are so beautiful!

Happy turkey day to you too eg! Thank you 😄

So far, so good with the balm. The formula is not too thin, but not super thick to the point where it's gloss-like. It seems to last longer than other tinted balms I've tried and leaves a nice stain effect when it dries down a little. 

Your eyeliner is especially envy-worthy today! Have a happy Thanksgiving 🙂

Thank you mk, happy thanksgiving to you too 🙂

Your eyes are stunning! Beautiful shade of lipstick. 

That meal sounds delicious and your shadow skills are unparalleled. 

Just gorgeous.

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! Your skin always looks positively airbrushed. And those eyes - perfection!

Today I unpacked my last suitcase and found accessories!   I have decided to be princessy today.  

So, I depotted the ugly purple clutchy tarte palette my blush came from and didn't think to put the name on the back of the pan.  Derp!  

Wearing 

sugao airfit cc cream mixed with bobbi brown face oil (I love the combination!!!!  It looks so natural on though it took longer to dry.

set with Eva Mosaic finishing powder

hourglass ss ambient lighting bronzer radiant bronze light

stila smudge pot on lids

marc jacobs highliner  in gold

nars audacious mascara ( this stuff is clumping up and it's only been two weeks:/) 

abh brow duo taupe

mac fruit cocktail lip pencil

mac tumble dry lipstick

image.jpgimage.jpg

On quick glance, that headpiece with that white top made me think "hippie wedding." This is the perfect look for a hippie wedding.

You look beautiful! I love your hair especially. I'm all for princessy everyday.

You are a faerie princess and cannot convince me otherwise

Tumble Dry looks great on you - it's one of my all-time faves! I'm also really digging your headband. So pretty!

First time wearing Bite 005 since I picked up my parcels from the US. I wish I had bought another one! Maybe I'll get another if they restock the earlier numbers someday. Also trying out the Tarte Park Ave Princess blush/bronzer compact - seems to work pretty well as a dual product to save space while I'm traveling.

image.jpeg

Incredible beauty.

5 Replies
testing