Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Welcome to the WAYWT Thread! I will certainly look forward to dissecting your looks, as you are stunningly beautiful, and obviously have developed exceptional skills in makeup application (at least if this pic is anything to go by)! It is such a fabulously polished, preppy look! I'm especially loving those artfully groomed brows, your flawless looking complexion, and that gorgeous, sassy fall-mauve lip! 🙂

Hello, welcome! You look stunning! MUFE 6N looks especially good on you.

Gorgeous!  Looking into that lipcolor right now - looks like a great softer red!

Gorgeous! I looooove NARS blushes, so I definitely recommend them. I like to mix "Orgasm" and "Madly" most of the time. It takes some of the shimmer away from "Orgasm" and makes it a deeper pink. I've also read fantastic things about the shade "Sex Appeal," which is on my wish list!

Well hello there beautiful!!!

Such a beautiful look! 

I really like Tarte and NARS blushes! 

Thanks!!!!

You're stunning!

Wow thank you!!!

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful look. My favorite blushes at the moment are hourglass and becca.

Thanks, I'll have to check them out!

Your lashes ❤️

My go-to blush is "Warm Soul" by Mac or "Wisp" by BECCA. Both are good for every day 🙂

I am looking for an everyday one, so awesome thanks I will have to swatch em on my next day off!

Firstly; you're gorgeous!

Secondly; for blushes, have you tried the new Urban Decay blushes? I'm really digging those, plus the Clinique Cheek Pops!

Thank you! No I haven't, I will have to go in and swatch a couple of those! I'm getting a little bored with my tried and true blushes. Do you find the UD blushes last as long as they say?

For me they do! They last all day on me, and don't get all weird and patchy looking. (Which really says something, since my skin is an oil slick.)

Awesome I'll have to give it a go! Thanks!

Welcome! We're so happy to have you here. You look simply stunning!  Love the nail polish, too.

Is there anything in particular that you're looking for in a blush?  I primarily use Benefit, Guerlain and Becca but there are so many great options out there...

Thank you!!! I am looking for something not too glitter or shimmery, and with a decently long lasting formula. Which of the benefit ones do you like?

The one I use the most is Dandelion - nice light pink with no shimmer, it lasts all day on me.  I'm pretty fair and I've heard that it works really well on fair skin but doesn't show up so well on darker skin. Worth a try, though!

I'm quite fair as well for most of the year (I've got a self tanner on right now) so i will have to look into that shade! Thanks a lot!

testing