Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Absolutely stunning! I died.

Aww haha *blush*. Don't die!! Thanks so much 🙂

Your beauty has revived me! 😄

i have a second look too ! ha. same reasons, too. with the additional fact that i'm obsessed with my new liner and just wanted to play.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation, #2

COVERGIRL clean pressed powder

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

COVERGIRL brow pencil

STILA stay all day liquid liner

STILA stay all day liquid lipstick, patina

i've mentioned this a few times, but i'm still amused....i used to think the armani foundation was my HG / perfect match. it wasn't until i got the new NARS that i realized the armani was too pink for me. i still want to use it now and then, i still think it's a great foundation, but i'm hyper aware of the color issue now ! 

look2-1.jpg

look2-2.jpg

Dream girl.

Your bone structure is quite ridiculous!

Just stunning...

Edited:

Also, your baby Cleopatra eyeliner looks fabulous.

Reading your reviews on the Revlon one made me open mine (I had bought two at CVS awhile ago) and try it out the other day, hoping, like you, for a somewhat comparable counterpart to the Kat von D one. It is so not. I'm impressed that you had gotten as much out of it as you had. 

Back those go...

Perfect liner! You look great!

I finally got my hands on patina... and seeing it on you makes me want to wear it daily! Also loving your wing! 🙂

Your blush is superb, and so is that slinky wing!

Anonymous Insider

This is a fiercely beautiful androgynous look! I'm loving seeing you with these glamorous liquid liner wings! They add the feminine edginess to the look! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and that lip has long been one of my favorites on you, since it is as insouciant as it is elegant! You look stunning! 🙂

Jemly, do you love luminous silk as much as i do?! I don't think it looks pink on you at all in these photos, i guess i only notice it looking your arms where you look yellow under toned for sure, looks flawless to me tho!:) The Armani luminous silk was my first high end foundation and i can't go back! It led me to YSL touche eclat illuminating foundation and that is my go-to now 🙂 I will say the color options for Armani are more realistic (more options for more people) also suit my yellow undertones perfectly, but the formula of touche eclat is just too good so i go with running a touch neutral for me 😕

I do love it--I would confident recommend it to others. For YEARS I thought it was The Most Perfect Foundation on Earth. That was only put into question recently with the new NARS all day luminous foundation--and it's almost hard for me to say that because the Armani was INSTANT love, while the NARS a was a slow burn love. But between the color match and the ultimate finish, I prefer the NARS now. We'll see if that lasts, we know how these things go 😉

Anonymous Insider

ARGH!! You girls are making me want Patina SO bad. It looks awesome on everyone. You look gorgeous, Jem. Have a great night!! 

Second look today, because it's Saturday and I'm going out 🙂  special guest: donut!

Abh dipbrow ebony
nars radiant creamy concealer ginger
nars valhalla, grand palais or palais royale shadows
nars goulue blush
givenchy 4in1 noir couture brown satin mascara
shiseido lacquer rouge rs306
im0328152age.jpg

Sweet and feminine. I love that necklace!

Lookin' good Mocha! I love the eyeshadows you chose!

Thank you, veg!

That lip and eye combo is so beautiful! 

Thank you Erin!  I was quite pleased with how well they matched 😉

I just came for the donuts....

You look super duper and then you add a donut! How could anyone go wrong with beautiful make up and an adorable donut?! I'm in love....I want to take those colors off you and put them on my face and steal your donut RIGHT NOW!! I'll find you in Canada, it's not that big of a country! 😛

Lol, thank you, jcmb!  Any day can be improved by the addition of a cute donut 😉

2 Replies
testing