From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117374 Members
  • 3062 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Returning to my comfort zone of teal shades Face:ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL I ...read more
Returning to my comfort zone of teal shades 😅Face:ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide Fair Porcelain Glossier Stretch Concealer G12Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL Cheeks:Youthforia BYO Color-changing Blush oilRituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer Ghost LightBrows:Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade Auburn Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Caramel Eyes:Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original Colourpop Aurora Struck paletteColourpop High Tide paletteNatasha Denona Circo Loco paletteTerra Moons Bellatrix eyeshadowMilani Highly Rated Anti-Gravity mascaraLips:Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow
Recent images from this conversation
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you very much @danielledanielle. I avoided temptation the other day when Lawless Beauty was featured on GMA Deals. I reminde ...read more
Thank you very much @danielledanielle. I avoided temptation the other day when Lawless Beauty was featured on GMA Deals. I reminded myself that I have not been happy with the pigmentation of the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm . The other thing that is tempting me is that Charlotte Tilbury direct has a deal that with a $100.00 purchase you get a free Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer for free. I truly don’t need anything. I am trying to be strong.
Formula Changes
|
Re: Formula Changes
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Verb has changed significantly the Curl Cream and Foaming Gel ingredients. I plan to buy both within the next month or so. If an ...read more
Verb has changed significantly the Curl Cream and Foaming Gel ingredients. I plan to buy both within the next month or so. If anyone tries these, let me know. Thanks! 😘 Verb Curl Foaming Gel 6.7 oz / 200 ml Top: Original (white)Bottom: New (orange)Verb Curl Cream 5.3 oz / 150 ml Top: Original (white)Bottom: New (orange)
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
HALL OF FAMER III INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 , The bronzer and blushes look so great in this layout! It certainly draws me in, too! ...read more
@makeitup305 , The bronzer and blushes look so great in this layout! It certainly draws me in, too!
Influenster, please go away!
|
Re: Influenster, please go away!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Yes, I wish more people realized that Influenster does not care if your review is not positive! I actually like Influenster better ...read more
Yes, I wish more people realized that Influenster does not care if your review is not positive! I actually like Influenster better than a lot of other companies because it’s a third-party which means I can trash a company and I’m still going to get products because they have no idea if it’s going to be coming to me again or not. A perfect example is when I got an Estée Lauder product and I left a terrible low star rating because the ingredients were horrible for your skin and Estée Lauder was arguing with people on their reviews saying their breakouts and reactions were “unusual”. So in my review I pointed out every single ingredient that is comedogenic and would be the cause for these other reviewers having issues so it’s not unusual and shouldn’t be marketed to acne prone people. Estée Lauder tried to fight me on the review and didn’t want to post it but they eventually had to. A couple months later influenster sent me something else from Estée Lauder once again and again I left a negative review lol. So it’s not the companies that are getting to choose us which means there’s 0 benefit if we lie in our reviews. I regularly leave honest reviews from Influenster good and bad. I wish people didn’t dismiss all reviews from someone who got to test something because a lot of the time you can tell those of us who are being honest and those who aren’t. All of my reviews are very detailed and I provide as much information as I possibly can especially because I am pretty educated in ingredients in beauty products and I like to share that with people. The reality is plenty of people are actually getting paid outside of Influenster to leave positive reviews and those people are the problem. I think Influenster reviews should be treated just like every other review, if they’re leaving short one or two sentences that don’t really tell you anything then don’t trust them. If the review is thorough and it’s pointing out positives and negatives whether it’s free or not I would trust it more than the review that gives you very little information even if they didn’t get the product for free.
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Yes... you get it @caitbird  thank you ❤️ glad we are all in this together! Hehe ...read more
Yes... you get it @caitbird 😂 thank you ❤️ glad we are all in this together! Hehe
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Sephora sweep
Does anyone ever win the Sephora contest ? I’ve never seen anyone or heard of anyone winning it . Like the questionnaire they have ...read more
Does anyone ever win the Sephora contest ? I’ve never seen anyone or heard of anyone winning it . Like the questionnaire they have on the back of the receipt
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Innbeauty 10+10 clogging pores?
Hi everyone! I’ve been trying the Innbeauty 10+10 moisturiser and Igot the feeling I’ve been breaking out because of it. anybody e ...read more
Hi everyone! I’ve been trying the Innbeauty 10+10 moisturiser and Igot the feeling I’ve been breaking out because of it. anybody else here with similar experience? THANK YOU! love
Kosas wet lip oil
|
Re: Kosas wet lip oil
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you ❤️
Thank you ❤️
glossier lip balm
|
Re: glossier lip balm
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes mine did turn into liquid and i don’t know why!
Yes mine did turn into liquid and i don’t know why!
217,828 Posts