From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117156 Members
  • 3053 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Awesome progress! I like your technique of applying the depotted shadows with the Mac Fix. That is such a smart idea. ...read more
@itsfi Awesome progress! I like your technique of applying the depotted shadows with the Mac Fix. That is such a smart idea.
Recent images from this conversation
blush
|
Re: blush
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi Peyton! I'm not a pro or anything but I own a TON of blush products and it's one of my fave items. Typically I find that liquid ...read more
Hi Peyton! I'm not a pro or anything but I own a TON of blush products and it's one of my fave items. Typically I find that liquids last the longest- stains or cream blushes, with a powder blush over the top to really lock and set the color. My favorite lately has been the Caliray brand stains! The peach color is SO pretty on and feels light as air but lasts. I also love the Patrick TA blush sets with his cream over powder method. Super easy but a very lasting pop. Also, I find that using the One/SIZE setting spray changes the game entirely and makes nearly everything last. My little sister had a friend wear it out to bob for apples last fall and her makeup didn't move an inch. Absolutely wild.
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much @SportyGirly125!  ...read more
Thank you so much @SportyGirly125! 😊
What samples do you really want to try IRL?
|
Re: What samples do you really want to try IRL?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: I would love a sample of Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g , a scalp care product, Maison ...read more
I would love a sample of Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g , a scalp care product, Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Under the Stars Eau de Toilette , Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' From the Garden Eau de Toilette , and a tubing mascara @greeneyedgirl107
Monthly Misses: April 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: April 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy interesting! I don't place as many orders from Sephora as I used to, so I hadn't noticed. ...read more
@CorgiMommy interesting! I don't place as many orders from Sephora as I used to, so I hadn't noticed.
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @There’s already a thread members are commenting on Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition! ...read more
@KileyRhys @There’s already a thread members are commenting on Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian, it's interesting that it lists three florals as key notes, but describes the scent as a warm and sweet gourmand. It soun ...read more
@Samtian, it's interesting that it lists three florals as key notes, but describes the scent as a warm and sweet gourmand. It sounds like it would be a great summer scent. I'm definitely intrigued.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
glossier lip balm
is it just me or my glossier lip balm turned into actual liquid?? Glossier Glossier Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Original ...read more
is it just me or my glossier lip balm turned into actual liquid?? Glossier Glossier Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Original
PRIMER RECOMENDATION!
|
Re: PRIMER RECOMENDATION!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @MonserratWade ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL is a great one to try ...read more
@MonserratWade ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL is a great one to try
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Stain
We all know the iconic stains: #benetintcheekandlipstain and the #milkmakeupcoolingjellystain. But which one is better? Which one ...read more
We all know the iconic stains: #benetintcheekandlipstain and the #milkmakeupcoolingjellystain. But which one is better? Which one lasts longer? And which one is more pigmented?
217,498 Posts