The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Does anyone have the Givenchy healthy glow bronzing powder who can check the outer box ingredient list to see if chromium is an ingredient ? 

@DiVWA I just got the gypsophila healthy glow bronzer and my box says: 

Ingredients: synthetic flourphlogopite, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, HDI/trimethylol hexylactone crosspolymer, glycerine, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin,polysorbate 80, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, chondrus crispus extract, xanthan gum, lauroyl lysine, silica, dicalcium phosphate, mica, 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 7749 (iron oxides).

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you @spiderlashes for checking out the ingredients and typing them out here! You're a sweetie!

ETA: I know you just got this but what do you think of it? I'm not able to find a swatch anywhere. Does it have any red or orange in it? Is it a lighter shade like Too Faced Milk Chocolate or something darker?

Does anyone know when the new summer lipsticks will be available? I was hoping they'd be available during the sale! 

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Both show as Coming Soon for me. @Miradan

(0) Hearts

They was available for couple hours (might be 2) last week.  I missed them too @vegchililover78

[ Edited ]

Swatch of the ss17 coral gypsophila lipsrkcm

IMG_9689.JPG

(0) Hearts

@Mochapj Hey! I also asked you on Insta but you didn't respond Smiley Tongue Do you find it has a white base? Or no? I love the color but if it has that white chalky undertone then I wont be able to wear it Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Hey @sabrinas 

I never saw your question, which is why I didn't answer Smiley Tongue

That said, I don't really know how to answer your question.

All corals tend to have a white base to some extent to give them brightness.  This one is no different. It's a bit pastel-y/neon on my skin tone so I don't know if that's what you're after.

(0) Hearts

Ahh, I love this. Sad I missed it on the CA side; hopefully it really is "coming soon" again...

Back in stock for US so hopefully soon for you. 

(0) Hearts

I got that stupid email saying it's back in stock but then when i click on the link, it is still saying "Coming soon" Smiley Sad

@AMK721@eadelaide1@lipstick4soul

The two items below are available for pre-sale at Saks. Maybe the lipsticks will follow shortly

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.31.03 PM.png

Thank you @veronika23!  I can't wait for the highlighter!  

Thanks for the tag @veronika23. Seems like we have been waiting forever for the lipsticks...

@lipstick4soul  yeah those darn lipsticks... I hope Sephora Canada gets them!!!

And of course thanks for the heads up about the summer collection powder @veronika23! =)

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg
  • givenchyaw11.jpg
  • Givenchy.jpg
  • IMG_3504.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_20161002_041211_102.jpg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_2442.JPG
  • IMG_2443.PNG