Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

IMG_9699.jpeg

IMG_9700.jpeg

This is a very embarrassing question, but I have searched online and have found nothing to help me solve my little lipstick dilemma. I need to refill my Givenchy Le Rouge Sheer Velvet Matte Lipstick with the Givenchy Le Rouge Sheer Velvet Matte Lipstick Customized Refills, and am stuck. The directions on the package are minimal and I have yet to figure out how to remove the existing lipstick. There seem to be no videos showing the process online, and I feel like I missed the memo! I would love a helpful trick or tip so I can try out my new shade 🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoe - I can't help with your dilemma (sorry!). 😞  I just want to assure you this is nothing to be embarrassed about!  Earlier this year when Sephora sent out that really awesome gratis perfume box, I had to ask how to open one of the perfumes!  Turns out the cap was just really tight (it pulled off with a really good tug). 🤣

Thank goodness you were able to finally open it, @Titian06! Some things need a little encouragement to work properly, don’t they 😂

@jemly I'm in love with the black magic lipstick - 16 noir from the interdit line 🖤💗 such an unique product!!

@Skunk12puzzola 16 is really a goodie!  'Sepia', a very limited Giv. Collection* from A/W '19 included a 'Rouge interdit Temptatation' lipstick called Shadow Purple- purple-grey with a lil' shimmer. I thought I wanted it, especially since it was Unavailable!...but 16 Noir Revelateur is so much nicer. Shimmer-free and somehow mysterious.

* Chicprofile blog has promo photos of Sepia collex.

@MvLL I have that lipstick from the sepia collection, I have the shadow pink one 💗 the packaging is the cutest thing, I'm not a massive fan of glitters, but I bought it just to add it to my collection 🧡 I never wear it though 😅

Givenchy Lunar New Year Prisme Libre Loose Powder 01 Mousseline Pastel is up on Sephora! I was wondering why it was a heart design, but I watched the promo video and it looks like the heart is partly taken from the Givenchy logo, which I thought was a nice unexpected twist!

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.55.56 AM.png

Oh so fun @Guessgal ! 

I bought it. Swatches of the Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Highlighter 10 Organza Or . The packaging is about half of a full size powder and feels a little light but it’s very beautiful and blends out without glitter.

09E14201-2240-4D6A-BC9E-78D4D6B7CE00.jpeg

It’s beautiful @makeitup305 😍 

It’s so stunning on you @makeitup305 ! 

Wow, @makeitup305 , that is gorgeous!  It looks great on you!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 when you first swatch it it looks kind of dark but the reflect is really bright! I’m glad it worked!

Did anyone try this? I’m tempted.

47F4FE65-7628-4164-B923-692A211CFD07.jpeg

@makeitup305 - Pretty!  😍

Fun Nordstrom Anniv Sale set! 💄

0CD11E97-F00C-409D-9359-CAF50501326C.jpeg

01564675-9834-4D05-923B-DFD2F411EC51.jpeg

Ooooh. Now that I got into Givenchy from the class, will these ever come to the US you think? @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful @Hopefully they will bring it to the USA

342 Replies
testing